Here is how Darren Moore saw todays result

14 hours ago, SiJ said:

Is this the one where he says we need to turn draws into weens (wins) several times?

Thats every week, plus we'll work on things, improve, look at things, gel etc etc etc

5 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

Ironically DM played under Irvine. He speaks to Pulis and Irvine regular for advice. Says it all really.

I don't think he played under Irvine, but he may well have coached under him.

Perhaps expecting exciting football from a man whose main experiences came from Gary Megson, Billy Davies, Tony Pulis, Alan Irvine etc., was expecting a bit too much? 

Still - at least you could say some of them had a plan and a clear philosophy on how they wanted to play. Moore is neither here or there.

He isnt cut out to be a manager unfortunately. If the players are having to listen to that day in day out then Im not surprised that they are somewhat baffled as to what the gameplan is.

Then again if we had an owner who's first language was English then he would have sniffed out the BS platitutes straight away and never even employed him.

Clowns to the left of me jokers to the right of me, here I am stuck in the middle with you.

I’ve just rewatched. I have no real justification for this view but I really like the bloke. Even his kind of bumbling interview style. I think he’s a dead nice bloke and I really hope he sorts us out. I actually think he cares. In my heart of hearts I done think he will to be honest. But you never know. 

• Like 1