Sacking and not backing Pulis

Just now, sherlyegg said:

Thomson did ok...in fact if pulis had pissed off a few games earlier we would have stayed up.

Thompson also dropped points - some massive clangers which cost us games.

You can’t attribute last seasons disaster on any manager. The chairman is to blame for that - without a points deduction we stay up anyway.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sherlyegg said:

Pulis did the most damage.. he was/ is the worse manager in our history.

Absolute rubbish.

He did the most damage in 10 games over a 46 game season. Without signing a single player. Without control over players wages.

Pulis was absolute chicken feed compared to what came before him and the man at the top pulling the strings.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Thats exactly the point I’m making.

what point - that Wednesday don't do anything different to any other club in the modern era? I will admit we don't do it nowhere near well enough and it's been well documented on here around the inflated wages we have been paying.

Pulis was a car crash from start to finish and made Moore look like Pep

3 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

what point - that Wednesday don't do anything different to any other club in the modern era? I will admit we don't do it nowhere near well enough and it's been well documented on here around the inflated wages we have been paying.

Pulis was a car crash from start to finish and made Moore look like Pep

You’ve got the wrong end of the stick. My point was that Pulis was not responsible for the chairman not paying the players on time.

But they were the conditions he was operating under.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Absolute rubbish.

He did the most damage in 10 games over a 46 game season. Without signing a single player. Without control over players wages.

Pulis was absolute chicken feed compared to what came before him and the man at the top pulling the strings.

Pulis was the worse manager we ever had ..ever..fact.

Now tell me, this week are you in the Moore in or Moore out camp.

You do change your mind every other week.

I think maybe your memory is getting the better of you and have forgot how shyte Pulis really was....a snake who took the pisss....and knew exactly what the score was when he joined.

2 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Pulis was the worse manager we ever had ..ever..fact.

Now tell me, this week are you in the Moore in or Moore out camp.

You do change your mind every other week.

I think maybe your memory is getting the better of you and have forgot how shyte Pulis really was....a snake who took the pisss....and knew exactly what the score was when he joined.

I don’t think we should sack Moore. I have no faith in the chairman to bring in anyone better. He should get at least the season, I don’t expect us to get promoted this year regardless of who is in charge.

However, his decisions and formations are increasingly getting on my nerves. So it’s difficult to stick up for him from that perspective. 

Pulis was willing to leave without a pay off I believe. Hardly that much of a snake? 

Edited by SallyCinnamon

Just now, sherlyegg said:

Was Thompson?...was Moore...both did better, one of them much much better than the snake.

By better, it was hardly much of a difference was it? Both had more games than Pulis. 

In the end Pulis was sacked with more than half a season remaining. STILL got relegated.

8 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I don’t think we should sack Moore. I have no faith in the chairman to bring in anyone better. He should get at least the season, I don’t expect us to get promoted this year regardless of who is in charge.

However, his decisions and formations are increasingly getting on my nerves. So it’s difficult to stick up for him from that perspective. 

Pulis was willing to leave without a pay off I believe. Hardly that much of a snake? 

Where did you get that last sentence from? 
I think Pulis engineered the whole thing 

2 hours ago, Quickly Kevin said:

Pulis is a c*nt.

This sums it up for me!

Even if Sally is right (and, based on what he did here, there's precious little evidence to back it up) I'd rather be watching the current Wednesday side in League 1, even under Darren Moore, than a Wednesday side in the Championship playing Pulisball AND being managed by such a horrid bloke. 

If Pulis was our manager I'd be wanting us to lose each week so we could sack him. Regardless of results there was just no pleasure to be had from watching his team. The only good thing to come out of Covid was being spared that misery in live matches.

• Like 1