Wilder would get this team promoted

Why are people touting somebody with such strong links with the unclean?

We have our own version of Wilder, without a job in football who would turn the current shambles round immediately. He has the track record of promotions and bleeds blue and white.

Sir Garold of Megsonshire.

If DC wants promotion then he needs to bin off Dud Moore and bring the Ginger Mourinho home. It really is that simple.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, NorthAmericanOwl said:

I'd take Warnock but never him

No, Warnock and Wilder never. In desperate times it's easy to think of these two to become our manager to replace Moore who can't decide which team selection to play. Both are blunts thru and thru. Don't you remember the negative statements Warnock has made against us? Like I said, these are desperate times, but these two? Never!

16 hours ago, Django said:

Wouldn’t want that sh*tbag anywhere near this football club. He’s one of the most unpleasant characters around 

Nice people finish last - or at least often don’t do as well as “unpleasant” people.

DM being too nice might be one of the reasons why we’re not as high up in the League as people are expecting.

Why dont our fans do their research instead of throwing names about - Mr Wilder is still receiving Premiership wages until his contract is paid up. A sum Sheffield Wednesday couldn't get near matching. Why do you think he hasn't walked into another job - because he doesn't and wont need to after he has finished receiving his contract payments. He will then be in a position to choose whether or not to take another job in football or retire a wealthy man.  

4 hours ago, oneeyedmilkman said:

I find it a little arrogant that people think he'd genuinely take it (with or without allegiances.) He would argue he was unfairly sacked from a Premier league club....we are currently below Oxford and Burton 2 leagues down. We really aren't the draw people think we are.

Bang on the nail there my friend. I keep hearing Wilder Warne Robins Holloway Lowe and Uncle Tom Cobbleigh and all. None of them would come near us. People are making the schoolboy mistake of thinking that everyone has the same affection for Wednesday as they do. I can tell you now that is definitely NOT the case and at the moment we have a somewhat toxic reputation throughout football. Due to one man I might add. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

Bang on the nail there my friend. I keep hearing Wilder Warne Robins Holloway Lowe and Uncle Tom Cobbleigh and all. None of them would come near us. People are making the schoolboy mistake of thinking that everyone has the same affection for Wednesday as they do. I can tell you now that is definitely NOT the case and at the moment we have a somewhat toxic reputation throughout football. Due to one man I might add. 

You’re talking rubbish. Wilder is the only one on that list who wouldn’t come here, whoever the chairman was

• Haha 1