Wilder would get this team promoted

1 hour ago, Django said:

Wouldn’t want that sh*tbag anywhere near this football club. He’s one of the most unpleasant characters around 

Yeah..we are a nice club..with nice players..nice fans..we dont want any unpleasant characters around here..

• Haha 1

Wilder would you are right.

But its hardly news

There's over 50 million people in the Country who would get this squad promoted. Square pegs in square holes, attacking mentality and I swear if the only instruction given to each player was "everytime you get the ball, kick it hard towards their net" then we'd score more goals and win more games than we would with this clown in charge

• Like 1

I’m not sure why everyone thinks a boxer currently suffering from concussion would do so well with this squad.

I imagine he has limited football knowledge and therefore we would be subjected to some strange team selections and tactics.

• Haha 2

Few points first ....

Would Chris Wilder take the job? I doubt it personally, he could easily get a better chance higher up and the state this club is in he wouldn't want it, managers do talk to each other.

Same with the Warnock episode, you will get fans not wanting them because of their ties with the pigs, personally I don't care myself but to some people they would rather have a non league manager in charge then those 2 because they want to pretend it's the ultimate sin.

Then you come to our dear leader who by all accounts is a total joke to work with, and if Wilder started badly all the conspiracy theorists would kick in, too many negatives if you ask me.

6 hours ago, Django said:

Wouldn’t want that sh*tbag anywhere near this football club. He’s one of the most unpleasant characters around 

He's actually a nice guy in person, I know he's got Sheffield United blood but that's normal for me, sounded a bit cocky in some pressers but nice humble guy in person.

• Haha 1