Darren Moore to speak to Chansiri about January Transfer Window

Listen chairman Ive identified another 4 wingers no one in Sheffield has heard of or hardly anywhere for that matter come to think of it, but I think they could be the final pieces in the jigsaw for that all important promotion push back to the championship. Yes chairman thats the league your idiocy and financial chicanery you got us relegated from,. Yes chairman Im positive that this time things will work. In Darren you must trust.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, camffiti said:

Berahino

Kamberi

Corbeanu 

Sow

Gibson

That should free up some (wage) budget 

Gibson looked ok in his brief cameo appearance. If he ever gets fit he could be ok. We are still light at CB though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, prowl said:

Gibson looked ok in his brief cameo appearance. If he ever gets fit he could be ok. We are still light at CB though.

Aah! that 45 minute appearance in which he was fortunate not to cost us a goal after two minutes. Lucky that Kachunga couldn't pass a simple ball after Gibson had been muscled off it.

He's been a waste of a loan so far.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Aah! that 45 minute appearance in which he was fortunate not to cost us a goal after two minutes. Lucky that Kachunga couldn't pass a simple ball after Gibson had been muscled off it.

He's been a waste of a loan so far.

True but I can forgive a bit of nerves in his first game. He settled down ok after that. I can't disagree about him being a waste of a loan so far but if he gets fit he may do well.