Bruce sacked

Just now, Ray Von shabba said:

He's basically done what the vast majority of people would do and followed the money.

That's what gives you you're standard of living, morals aside.

Would I have him back, probably and only because it makes my pi55 boil watching what we're watching every week.

Inclined to agree mate. I’d have the Judas snake back tomorrow. During that brief spell under Bruce I felt we could get something in every game as he was clearly a cut above every gaffer in that league. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think the blokes an ‘a hole’ but would have him back because I think he’d get us promotion. But it isn’t going to happen. He’ll take his large bag of pay off money, take his large cabbage head, and go on a large holiday and eat a large amount of food. Then he will get another job in the Championship. Probably at Cardiff. 

8 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Inclined to agree mate. I’d have the Judas snake back tomorrow. During that brief spell under Bruce I felt we could get something in every game as he was clearly a cut above every gaffer in that league. 

Exactly... He wouldn't be getting schooled by any opposing coach in this division, as we are now.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Just so bizarre to see him say this. When he was at Wednesday the fans loved him and practically begged him to stay. He’s then gone to Newcastle and endured nothing but abuse. I know they were his team bla bla bla, but I do wonder if he looks back now and thinks it was the right call. 

926B73C5-1360-42B7-A7E7-29E407196391.jpeg

I would think there are about 30M reasons why he’ll think he made the right decision.

• Like 1

Wasn’t he going to retire 

I’d imagine that’s him done 

can’t see him managing a club this year again anyway or even this season 

that said he will no doubt be getting job offers from top half championship clubs when the Christmas manager Merry-go-round kicks in 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Just so bizarre to see him say this. When he was at Wednesday the fans loved him and practically begged him to stay. He’s then gone to Newcastle and endured nothing but abuse. I know they were his team bla bla bla, but I do wonder if he looks back now and thinks it was the right call. 

926B73C5-1360-42B7-A7E7-29E407196391.jpeg

To be fair. He is a cabbage head. 

50 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

How bizarre

So so so bizarre

50 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It really isn't

What do you find bizarre about it