Bruce sacked

Guest LondonOwl313

I reckon he retires.. when he was here in his first press conference he talked about this being his last job as a manager then the Newcastle one came up.

He’s 60 and looks worn out by the last few years. Will have got a big pay off, and usually when managers get sacked if they take a new job I think it affects their payout.

So financially he’s no incentive plus he won’t get a Prem job and he’s already been to the highest he’ll ever get. Would imagine he won’t want to come back 

1 minute ago, LondonOwl313 said:

I reckon he retires.. when he was here in his first press conference he talked about this being his last job as a manager then the Newcastle one came up.

He’s 60 and looks worn out by the last few years. Will have got a big pay off, and usually when managers get sacked if they take a new job I think it affects their payout.

So financially he’s no incentive plus he won’t get a Prem job and he’s already been to the highest he’ll ever get. Would imagine he won’t want to come back 

That's the way i see it but stranger things have happened

7 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

That's not necessarily my point. 

My point is Chansiri still sticks little pins into a voodoo doll with Bruces face on and he would never drop to League 1 considering his career so far. It was a drop for him to manage us as a mid table Championship side. 

Ah, that's different, I don't think he'll come.

39 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Why is he a snake?

How do some of you people cope when getting dumped by a girlfriend?

lol

You move on.

You don't run back to an ex whose cheated on you if you have any self respect.

Bruce was clearly talking to them whilst still employed by Sheffield Wednesday in my own opinion, no fact but I reckon he was.

Having said that I would prefer him back instead of Moore. lol 

So maybe I would take an ex back too lol 

• Haha 4

Just now, CourteenerOwl said:

You move on.

You don't run back to an ex whose cheated on you if you have any self respect.

Bruce was clearly talking to them whilst still employed by Sheffield Wednesday in my own opinion, no fact but I reckon he was.

Having said that I would prefer him back instead of Moore. lol 

So maybe I would take an ex back too lol 

Moore would have talked to us whilst employed by Donny. 

• Like 2

I don’t think Bruce will retire, although it’s rumoured his pay off is somewhere between 4-8 million quid. Surely he won’t want to end his career on failure (so another good reason he won’t come to S6). 
Mick McCarthy looks very vulnerable at Cardiff, but that job might come too early for SB. 

• Like 1