Bruce sacked

1 hour ago, Harrysgame said:

You would have thought he has some kind of accountant for this, maybe money goes to a company not direct to him.

Far from an expert in these matters but as he would be on the payroll of NUFC as an employee. I would think any severance package would have to be subject to PAYE and have tax and N.I. deducted by HMRC.

Getting Bruce back would be akin to getting that divorced wife back who kept you hanging by a thread and eventually only married you for the big house and flashy car. She did the dirty on you and ran off with one of your business colleagues who had more cash to splash. She's available again as he's now binned her. And you'll take her back?

He didn't want to be here in the first place,(remember the cricket), and couldn't wait to get away. We were only ever going to be a stepping stone, to be taken advantage of. I have absolutely no sympathy for the bloke at all, coming out crying because they call him cabbage head. He's a Judas who takes advantage and will quite happily play with fans emotions but cries like a little girl when the brown stuff starts flying. 

Have a bit of pride in your clubs lads.