Bruce sacked

I’d have him back

He left us for the club he supported as a boy in the division higher, he’d have regretted it for the rest of his life if he’d not took it, not exactly crime of the century 

Edited by Django
  • Like 7

6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Why is he a snake?

How do some of you people cope when getting dumped by a girlfriend?

lol

I personally spent 4 years masturbating and crying simultaneously into and old scarf she left at my house.

It helped 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

He wouldn’t come to an average League 1 team - unless we pay him loads , tell him he has total control of everything and gets a massive pay out if we go up within 2 years - personally think he will retire or start doing Big Sam type rescue missions for a few months with struggling clubs

• Like 1

8 hours ago, marshy said:

I'd have thought Chansiri wouldn't go back there. Honour and all that stuff which is very important in his culture. But I'm unsure if that applies to us as supporters. Especially those  who are owed money. There are ways of doing things, and Bruce didn't handle his departure correctly.

Chansiri wouldn't know what Honour is if it jumped out and bit him in the boll...cks.

• Like 1

Guest The Claw
34 minutes ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

Chansiri wouldn't know what Honour is if it jumped out and bit him in the boll...cks.

agree

DC wouldn’t go for him again and he wouldn’t mange in LG1 and whilst I don’t think his time at S6 was as big a success as some would have you believe, he did turn things around for us that season.  Had he stayed who knows, probably wouldn’t be where we are now that’s for sure 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Django said:

I’d have him back

He left us for the club he supported as a boy in the division higher, he’d have regretted it for the rest of his life if he’d not took it, not exactly crime of the century 

The club he turned down twice before managing their biggest rivals.

Reyt Newcastle fan.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

The fire had gone out in his eyes long before he even joined us.

Was literally phoning it in for a while to the Steves before finally dragging his heavy ass into Hillsborough with all the enthusiasm of a schoolkid lining up for a double maths lesson on a cold Monday morning.

Never looked like he had any real enthusiasm for Newcastle either. More the relieved look of someone who'd secured one last big paying job to see him through to retirement.

He should now team up with that other fat bloke off of YouTube who rates Takeaways. Bet his eyes would light up then.

Mind you, he'd probably bolt off after ten minutes cos he saw someone else with an even bigger kebab over the road.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

Based on what exactly? Calling someone dishonourable is a pretty damning indictment, I'm sure you're not simply saying it because you don't like the guy?

I seem to remember he paid the club staff their full wages instead of letting them get furloughed during lockdown (unlike a lot of wealthier clubs), that has always struck me as a really decent/honourable thing to do?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

DC..

"Right Mr Bruce let bygones be bygones, water under the bridge etc".....

"Unfinished business blah blah blah"....

"Straight back into the saddle ..

Hit the ground running?"

Bruce..

"Yes Yes everything's fine" ...

"Let's start where we left off"...

"I'll see you after the Cricket World Cup finishes" ...

:duntmatter:

• Haha 4