My take

Teams that are new to a division often cause a few surprises initially because they are an unknown quantity. Many get found out after new year when other teams have played them and had them watched. We haven't caused those surprises and I worry what may happen in the second half of the season when the other sided have sussed us out. Or is that DMs master plan to counter that by never playing the same way two games on the trot?

Quite a few were optimistic when we managed to get some players in, and I think we all thought Moore would play a decent style of football but it's just not happening, Wing has been a huge disappointment along with Peacock Farrel, some of the signings aren't getting a crack and Moore doesn't seem to know his best side, his excuses are a joke.

Do we stick with the risk of becoming a big struggling side for a few years in the hope Moore will come good or do we try and look for instant success? 

I'm that desperate I'd have Bruce back.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, oldoldOwl said:

If we had taken the chances we seem to be creating now we would have won the last two games, and we would have been happy bunnies  Biggest problem Moore has is his poor communication to the press/ fans. Don't forget Moore is part of a team and I'm sure his team know as much about tactics and team selections as the "keyboard warriors" who post on here. It's funny Wednesday score and we are the best team in the land and as soon as they concede it's everybody out. Without exception Moore's signing were lauded on here now they are all rubbish.

I will remind you all about the clamour on here to buy Rhodes....If we hadn't bought him maybe the financial issues would not have been as bad as they are.

Welcome to the joys of social media Oldy. Makes everyone an armchair expert. Then they start shouting at you and repeating relentlessly, until they actually believe they are right! Pile of sh1t3, like this thread.

7 hours ago, vulva said:

The whole thing needs a spark. We lack a Ben Marshall, Antonio, Jones. 

I'm not comparing him to those three but Corbeanu actually dribbles past players and just could provide that spark, he deserves a chance.  Adeniran and Dele Bashiru drive forward, and Jack Hunt can. We need to be much more positive and stop "respecting" teams like Lincoln and Cambridge.

11 hours ago, morganowl said:

it be toxic on saturday when lincoln turn us over . we are a joke with an absolute clown as manager and with no owner in sight . 

It will be toxic on Saturday if we don’t beat Lincoln . We are 9th in the league after one defeat in our last 8 games having played 8 of 13 games away from home  with a young inexperienced manager who’s struggling to find the right gameplan and with no owner in sight .

Fixed it for you. You’re welcome.  

22 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

We’re 16 games in to a new season, we’ve only lost 3. Our home form is promotion form, 2 points per game. Away form form is 1.25 points per game. Carry on like this we’ll have 75 points after 46 games. Should = play offs!! Chill out!!!

Nicked this off Twitter

We’ve actually played 13 games and our PPG is 1.54, meaning 70 points. Touch and go for the play offs at this rate. 

1 hour ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

It will be toxic on Saturday if we don’t beat Lincoln . We are 9th in the league after one defeat in our last 8 games having played 8 of 13 games away from home  with a young inexperienced manager who’s struggling to find the right gameplan and with no owner in sight .

Fixed it for you. You’re welcome.  

do you go to the games? were you at wimbledon? cambridge? watched us play shewsbury with 1 up front (no win in 10 2nd bottom) 

1 minute ago, morganowl said:

do you go to the games? were you at wimbledon? cambridge? watched us play shewsbury with 1 up front (no win in 10 2nd bottom) 

Yes I go to games. I didn’t go to Cambridge. Kudos to those that did 👏. Not sure what your point is ???

We are 9th in the league after one defeat in our last 8 games having played 8 of 13 games away from home  with a young inexperienced manager who’s strugglingto find the right gameplan and with no owner in sight.

This is fact not conjecture. Objective not subjective. Reason not emotion. 

• Like 1