Darren Moore “we showed resilience today”

How can this clown say its a difficult place to come. They've not won there since August? 

Moore has to go. One of the most clueless managers we have ever had. There is just zero game plan at all. At least with other terrible managers ie Monk and Pulis you knew what they were trying to do albeit unsuccessful. There is no blueprint or identity at all. 

Have we had one good 90 minute performance in the league - NO

Does it look like improving - NO

We play like strangers for around 75 minutes of every game. We have tonnes attacking talent and afraid to use them. How long do you keep playing players that do not pull weight yet give no chances to others. 

We are playing terrible and still with a play off shout. Give another manager a go and watch us shoot up the league if the players are used correctly. 

Only one league win was comfortable all the others we have been holding on at the end desperately. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Mcguigan said:

We had 20 shots last night with 7 on target. Only Plymouth out of every team that played last night had more and that was by just 1 shot, 21-7.

On Saturday we had more shots/shots on target than all but 2 of the top 10 clubs.

The weird thing is, the games where we have a low shots/shots on target return are the games we’ve won. When we create loads, we either draw or lose.

I fully understand where you're coming from, but as you and I both know, at the end of the season it won't matter one jot how many shots we had in that, or any other game for that matter, What will matter is how mant times we stuck it it the onion bag.

• Thanks 1

Guest Mcguigan
2 hours ago, marshy said:

I fully understand where you're coming from, but as you and I both know, at the end of the season it won't matter one jot how many shots we had in that, or any other game for that matter, What will matter is how mant times we stuck it it the onion bag.

Of course but to say we don't create any chances is just not true though. We actually create plenty.

5 minutes ago, Mcguigan said:

Of course but to say we don't create any chances is just not true though. We actually create plenty.

The last 2 games we have upped it in that respect a bit, but in the first 11 games we averaged only 3 efforts on target per game.

It's no wonder we are among the lowest scorers in the division.

• Like 1

Guest Mcguigan
1 hour ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

The last 2 games we have upped it in that respect a bit, but in the first 11 games we averaged only 3 efforts on target per game.

It's no wonder we are among the lowest scorers in the division.

That's probably about the same as most other clubs to be fair. Even the league leaders are only 5 per game.

12 hours ago, Morepork said:

I’d like to point out to Darren that true resilience starts from the first whistle. We were second best in every facet of the game in the first half. There is no excuse for being second best in attitude and effort, ever.

Absolutely true.  No excuse at all. Players can't help not being very good but they can show effort from the first minute to the last.  To be embarassed like that in the first half is inexcusable.  Oxford, Wimbledon and Cambridge have been more determined to win than us, and they were all non league a few years ago.  Why do we treat these teams like they're Liverpool ?? 

• Like 2

Kevin Keegan style Darren...

Especially at home,go out there and have a reyt go at em,then just then you might not get any one on here moaning..

Me myself would start with just playing same side that finished yesterday for next few games.

Maybe switch Gregory and Patto now and again as its exactly the same poo player,until Windass is back.....

UTO