Darren Moore “we showed resilience today”

11 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Another brilliant point away

we go again 

we are virtually unbeatable now . Only one defeat in 6 ?

The performances are said to be poor by those who see them but the results are not too bad. And I thought was Moore was poor from the time he arrived last season, so I am not a fan of his,  but the results are reasonable

1 minute ago, victorturner said:

The performances are said to be poor by those who see them but the results are not too bad. And I thought was Moore was poor from the time he arrived last season, so I am not a fan of his,  but the results are reasonable

25% win rate.

• Like 5

We just don’t set up to create multiple chances and therefore goals, look at the teams at the top of the table we are being left behind on goals scored it’s not even close.

The football is painful to watch 5 defenders try to knock it around it’s making my eyes bleed.

Look how our goal came about tonight long ball, flick on and decent finish.

Moore OUT and the back room staff as well!

• Like 5

Pleeeeease don’t let Darren Moore speak after the game. His comments are insulting our intelligence and loyalty.

Why can’t he get his team to play competently for more than 45 minutes? Are we supposed to be heartened by his view that the team grew into the game. 

• Like 2

Further comments from him tonight. I genuinely don’t know what game he was watching! 

We felt at half-time we should have gone in all square.

We put Cambridge on the back foot in the second half and we scored an excellent goal.

We had a couple of chances at the end to win it.

We have got to move on and make sure the momentum we take from the two away games we take it into Lincoln on Saturday’

#wemoveon 

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, JOCOWl said:

I'd love to see us just do a Newcastle under keegan and go out there to attack and score goals. We must have one of the strongest attacking squads in L1 so play to that and let them worry about us....

Do we have a strong attack?

Gregory and…..?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Darren- part of the reason we end up on the back foot is because you treat all opposition like the second coming of Pep's Barca.

Agreed we should take the initiative not give too much focus on the opposition however teams are still going to come at us, thats to be expected , we have to deal with that and come out on top. 

2 minutes ago, flash said:

Further comments from him tonight. I genuinely don’t know what game he was watching! 

We put Cambridge on the back foot in the second half and we scored an excellent goal.

We have got to move on and make sure the momentum we take from the two away games we take it into Lincoln on Saturday’

#wemoveon 

No fan of DM tonight, but we absolutely should have gone in all square , Lewis Wing should have scored 

1 minute ago, flash said:

#wemoveon 

This is getting ridiculous, cant take much more of this garb.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

No fan of DM tonight, but we absolutely should have gone in all square , Lewis Wing should have scored 

But he didnt and thats part of the problem, should have could have ,we cant finish, bad as weve played this season too many chances have been missed.

• Like 3

How's about you are gutted we haven't won the game never mind some of the players.

2 points out of a possible 6 against 2 teams struggling for form and in the bottom half , not great is it Darren ? 

For god's sake go for the throat from the off instead of being sh.it scared of conceding , first half tonight was embarrassing , lucky to go in only 1 behind, better 2nd half after you changed it but it's not enough , please show some chuffin character , you are losing the support slowly but surely.

• Like 3

Win percentage is horrific.

Tonight was another demonstration of the fact he has zero clue as to his best team or formation.

Start with the shiny new 3-5-2 which was a complete disaster and by the end we were playing 4-4-2? 

He will no doubt tweak it again for Saturday and blame fatigue when we drop more points.

• Like 3