Deserved to win

I've been trying to be positive of late, but even I can't defend that. Cambridge are terrible and for most of the game we were worse. 

Better second half, but the bar was set extremely low. Players just didn't turn up tonight, had a little burst towards the end, but that doesn't excuse what went on before. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wing played as if he thought he was pulling a cart, his body then got the message and  it felt as if he actually was. Something is definitely wrong with him.But he keeps getting picked. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

First half was poor but we deserved to win that. No real surprise we were poor 1st half given the wind.

That said, our second half was far better than their first.

Wing had a shocker, Dunkley better than Iorfa and LB clearly a major issue

Wind was a major leveller

Completely agree mate. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

First half was poor but we deserved to win that. No real surprise we were poor 1st half given the wind.

That said, our second half was far better than their first.

Wing had a shocker, Dunkley better than Iorfa and LB clearly a major issue

Wind was a major leveller

Yep, second half we had one cleared off the line, Palmer nearly won it and we had loads more chances than them. 
Not forgetting us hitting the post in the first half 
should have won and deserved to win for me. 
not saying we were great but is anyone is anyone in this league? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cain said:

Pathetic performance……….Cambridge  are a team who were 18th in the table and haven’t won at home since August, and outplayed us for the best part of 80 minutes……let that just sink in 🤦‍♂️

What an absolute load of rubbish, "outplayed us for 80 minutes" what on earth were you watching? 

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

Reight result that, had everything against us tonight, bit of wind, tight narrow pitch and plucky Cambridge, bagged a draw. Epic.

*Yes I'm being sarcastic.

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tarquin said:

Wing played as if he thought he was pulling a cart, his body then got the message and  it felt as if he actually was. Something is definitely wrong with him.But he keeps getting picked. 

I think he’s set for a spell on the sidelines now. He didn’t know what to do when he was clean through…and ended up doing nothing.