Dele Bashiru

37 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

Probably drop him on Saturday… 

in fairness Darren gave him today and that decision was justified ...

he also gave wildsmith an extra game when he looked ok then dropped him when he was Shakey .so it's a little unfair to day he's not picking on merit or form

He deserves a run. I'm delighted he got his first goal for the club. I think it was his first senior goal, too. I was impressed by his reaction to scoring. He could have a ran off celebrating a big personal milestone moment, but instead he grabbed the ball and ran straight back to the centre circle. Winning the game was all that mattered to him.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

He is clumsy, a bit raw, not had too many first team games, but he has aggression, desire and gets into the right areas. He's played way better than Wing the last two games. 

My foreskin has played better than Wing in the last 2 games

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Brian said:

He deserves a run. I'm delighted he got his first goal for the club. I think it was his first senior goal, too. I was impressed by his reaction to scoring. He could have a ran off celebrating a big personal milestone moment, but instead he grabbed the ball and ran straight back to the centre circle. Winning the game was all that mattered to him.

ala a young Micheal Owen.

conclusion ..he's going to be a big star 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blatter said:

Just about the only Wednesday player who looked like a professional footballer tonight. Ability, pace and strength in an otherwise dour team display.

Deserved his goal and must stay in the team now he’s won himself a starting place. We’ll done young man.

Celtic like this

He's got something.

Very raw bit he took his goal well.

His physical attributes are very useful.

Deserves an extended run in the side so no doubt he will be jettisoned from the first team for 4 weeks.

• Like 2

I fully expect he might be declared 'tired' for the next game. 

Hope I'm wrong.

The boy is starting to show a little bit of maturity to his play to add to the undoubted potential he's had all along.

Edited by Lord Snooty
Sp
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I fully expect her might be declared 'tired' for the next game. 

Hope I'm wrong.

The boy is starting to show a little bit of maturity to his play to add to the undoubted potential he's had all along.

He said he's calves were sore in the post match interview but he's building fitness. Must play, with Adeniran and Baz IMO, give them a good run of games and look to build some understanding. Their attributes complement each others. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Morepork said:

He said he's calves were sore in the post match interview but he's building fitness. Must play, with Adeniran and Baz IMO, give them a good run of games and look to build some understanding. Their attributes complement each others. 

He puts a bit of meat on the bone.

Something our central midfield has been lacking for about 20 years.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It's looking promising for him. 

I just wish youth and potential spread throughout the team, like it does at many league one clubs.

Other league one clubs simply haven't got the budget to make mistakes like we have