DC will leave it too late

Guest Kameron

Seasons right on track, we’re a solid mid table side.  It’s going to be a year of consolidation and we’ll be ready to again next season once we can afford to improve the squad.

DC wants to build a team I believe, this is the first stage, the better players will be encouraged to stay others will be moved on and be replaced by hopefully better players.  It's going to take time and needs one manager to oversee the building of the team.  

Can see Moore being here for at least two years and if he gets the balling rolling then possibly longer.

• Love 2

36 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

DC wants to build a team I believe, this is the first stage, the better players will be encouraged to stay others will be moved on and be replaced by hopefully better players.  It's going to take time and needs one manager to oversee the building of the team.  

Can see Moore being here for at least two years and if he gets the balling rolling then possibly longer.

Jesusfuckingchrist hope not 

48 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Completely agree. I believe Moore will get 3 windows. We’ve picked up some good players, but we are also seeing others fall short. Some of our juniors on loan will also come through. People don’t like it, but sustainable improvement is going to take time. 

1 minute ago, Pieman said:

Completely agree. I believe Moore will get 3 windows. We’ve picked up some good players, but we are also seeing others fall short. Some of our juniors on loan will also come through. People don’t like it, but sustainable improvement is going to take time. 

Only windows Moore should have are for him to lick

Guest mrbluesky
3 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Wouldn't be to sure about that, we won't go anywhere under him and I'm not sure Chansiri has the funds to be out of the Championship for to long.

I'm sure, the only thing that will get him the sack is being near the bottom of the league.