DC will leave it too late

For once I don’t reckon he will. 

He put enormous emphasis on promotion in 19/20 when Monk’s eyes famously almost fell out of his head at bid hilarious 1st press conference.

Then again in 20/21 after points deduction was halved he even mentioned it then.

So for me, I actually reckon DC will completely believe with the team we have at hand we should be absolutely walking this division. He consistently undervalued the CH so I can’t imagine for one second imagine his opinions on L1

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, 0114 said:

For once I don’t reckon he will. 

He put enormous emphasis on promotion in 19/20 when Monk’s eyes famously almost fell out of his head at bid hilarious 1st press conference.

Then again in 20/21 after points deduction was halved he even mentioned it then.

So for me, I actually reckon DC will completely believe with the team we have at hand we should be absolutely walking this division. He consistently undervalued the CH so I can’t imagine for one second imagine his opinions on L1

God I hope your right 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dutch McLovin said:

God I hope your right 

I’m sure I read somewhere that Chancer had a very good relationship with Moore, similar to the one he enjoyed with Carlos.

He left it too late to sack Carlos and he’ll do the same with Moore.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Manwë said:

Do we really want Chansiri picking another manager?

Don’t want him any where near hillsbrough 

he does not deserve to have any one in the ground next home game grow some b…s and boycott the game ! He will never ever ever be ok 

if ever we got in the premier he would screw the fans over even more 

• Like 2