Formation, tactics

4-4-2 with pacy winger who can cross and also score goals, central midfielders who are box to box players helping the defence, scoring in attack. I expect a central midfielder to be in double figures for scoring come the end of the season.

a left back at left back, a right back at right back, central defenders in defence.

and most importantly 2 striker up front we got relegated last season playing midfielders up front. Paterson is a midfielder not a striker.

If Corbeanu, Shodipo and Kamberi continue to not play and start games then send them back and save the money we are wasting on their loans. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sheffield_dave said:

Amongst others, signing them is starting to look like negligence. 

We waste millions on loan players every year.

I question who signs them then does not play them. 

Question need to be asked as everyone says Moore is signing the players so why has 13 games in Sow, Kamberi, Corbeanu and Shodipo barely played at all. Then Gibson and Byers both appear to be crocks that 6 of 14 players not being used or unable to play starting to look like a scatter fun approach to recruitment.

ADD to that Berahino a former £15m striker does not play in front of a right back lump, playing up front.

Truly embarrassing.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, room0035 said:

We waste millions on loan players every year.

I question who signs them then does not play them. 

Question need to be asked as everyone says Moore is signing the players so why has 13 games in Sow, Kamberi, Corbeanu and Shodipo barely played at all. Then Gibson and Byers both appear to be crocks that 6 of 14 players not being used or unable to play starting to look like a scatter fun approach to recruitment.

ADD to that Berahino a former £15m striker does not play in front of a right back lump, playing up front.

Truly embarrassing.

Not for the first time, this is a Sheffield Wednesday team that I'd like to view through the filter of a different gaffer. 

I have more faith that some of these players are better than what we're getting out of them, and that some that have barely played at all yet could do the business, than I do in this clueless soundbite manager. I don't see a manager with a plan, an idea or an identity. Just soundbites and an apparent desire to chase how everybody thinks the modern game should be played without a clue how to actually do it or how to utilise his squad.