Cambridge Home form

38 minutes ago, Watto said:

They haven't won in their last 4 including a thumping by Lincoln 1-5 and lost to Gillingham 0-2 .......surely we must fancy our chances tonight ?😩

NOW you've gone and done it... they're being visited by the (in)famous Enders of Bad Runs :duntmatter:

Easier said than done, but just hope the Owls can get a lead tonight, hold onto it & gain three points, to reward the loyal travelling supporters for what will be a long and difficult journey there and back, in the wind & the rain!

Don't think it will be pretty though..........

C'mon Wednesday.

UTO!

Edited by Hirstyslaces

1 hour ago, Watto said:

They haven't won in their last 4 including a thumping by Lincoln 1-5 and lost to Gillingham 0-2 .......surely we must fancy our chances tonight ?😩

Don’t worry.

they will be back on track tonight 

Wednesday ….The gift that keeps giving 

Moore outta

Edited by owlsdreamer

1 hour ago, Belgradeowl said:

I saw Wednesday lose by a thumping margin away to this lot; we even had Waddle in the team. !!  God knows what could happen tonight 😊

We didn't have Waddle when they hammered us 4-0. Waddle did play the last time we beat them though. 

1 hour ago, Belgradeowl said:

I saw Wednesday lose by a thumping margin away to this lot; we even had Waddle in the team. !!  God knows what could happen tonight 😊

Nah wrong season pal , I was there,  FA cup 1991 before waddle joined us 

1 hour ago, nethertonowl said:

Doesnt Wes Hoolahan play for these? 

Yep. And first team coach is Barry Corr. Weather update... it's reight windy and blustery and showers are forecast around kick off time ... perfect conditions for us to get tonked. 

Just been having a quick look at Cambridge’s players and their Cf Joe Ironside apparently was a youth player for the Blades and played a few games for the first team. I don’t remember him at all but assume he will be looking to  up his game for tonight…

• Like 1