Which Eleven Names Will Moore Pull Out Of His Team Selection Bag Tonight ?

I have genuinely stopped even thinking about which of our players might start. I don’t even look out for the team sheet. I just either sit down with my pie if at the game, or sit down with my iPad and tube of Pringles if at home at see what unfolds. 
I keep hoping there is some master plan that I just can’t see….

Really not a fan of the 3 at the back with Hunt and Brown as the wide men. They're full backs so we're basically playing with 5 at the back and we don't have enough quality going forward.

It's just weird that Moore played Johnson at LB in a 4 but doesn't play him there in a 5 which would suit us a lot better.

Edited by BIG D
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Really not a fan of the 3 at the back with Hunt and Brown as the wide men. They're full backs so we're basically playing with 5 at the back and we don't have enough quality going forward.

It's just weird that Moore played Johnson at LB in a 4 but doesn't play him there in a 5 which would suit us a lot better.

I'd rather not play 3-5-2 but can't deny it worked well for an hour at the weekend. Brown was clearly a weak link in that though and Johnson as you say would seem a more logical choice. Don't mind Hunt in that position as he can cross and defend well enough. 

It does seem defensive but we can't play wingers like Corbeanu & Shodipo as wing-backs as the defensive work they would need to do is not their game at all. Would need to be 4-2-3-1 if we were to play wingers, or 4-3-3 with a proper holding midfielder and proper wingers rather than makeshift ones like Paterson and Berahino.

1 hour ago, CircleSeven said:

I have genuinely stopped even thinking about which of our players might start. I don’t even look out for the team sheet. I just either sit down with my pie if at the game, or sit down with my iPad and tube of Pringles if at home at see what unfolds. 
I keep hoping there is some master plan that I just can’t see….

I agree with most of this but I actually look forward to the team selection and spend the next hour scratching my head trying to figure out the formation.

1 minute ago, CircleSeven said:

Have you ever figured it out correctly yet?

Once or twice but I usually come up with three or four versions every game.

3 hours ago, FKACC said:

I agree with most of this but I actually look forward to the team selection and spend the next hour scratching my head trying to figure out the formation.

3 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

Have you ever figured it out correctly yet?

3 hours ago, FKACC said:

Once or twice but I usually come up with three or four versions every game.

That's once or twice more than Moore has then.

lol