Cambridge Utd v Owls Preview - OMDT

1 minute ago, the_vinyl_frontier said:

Out of our whole squad, what a dreadful side to put out. Johnson, Dunkley, Paterson & Wing all shiite. Another disappointing result tonight I'm guessing... 

That's what I thought but then decided it's more fun to think we'll absoloutely slap them. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Ray Von shabba said:

No way am I getting up at that time in a morning to be disappointed....

I bought the season pass after 4 games.....they suckered me in. It's been tough getting up and even harder explaining the logic to Mrs Morepork.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, the_vinyl_frontier said:

Out of our whole squad, what a dreadful side to put out. Johnson, Dunkley, Paterson & Wing all shiite. Another disappointing result tonight I'm guessing... 

I will give you Dunkley but unless Big Daz is going to play we ain’t got any other centre backs 

55 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Yes, one error prone shot stopper for another.

Out of all our positions that get criticised, the keepers seem to come in for the most flack (and that's saying something)

We've had some cracking keepers over the last few seasons - Westwood, Kirkland - both hammered; and some decent upcoming younger keepers - both hammered. Wonder why they lost confidence? Wonder if the same treatment is incoming for Peacock-Farrell?