Cambridge Utd v Owls Preview - OMDT

4 minutes ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

I was busy staring into space there.

What happened with Paterson booking ?

Obviously stating that there were 2 balls on the pitch when Bannan took the corner.

Should have been retaken.  Ref and linesman appear to have eyesight problems.

• Thanks 1

Will we get a formation chance and personal change at half time, bring on a more attacking threat to

OR will we start the second half with the same wasters that finished the half.

I predict the second option as Moore is clueless.

• Like 3

Awful. Out battled. No identity to the team again. Lewis Wing - confidence shot to bits. Like playing with 10 men how he’s playing. 

Tactics - where to start! Little coming from down the wings but when we do get the wingbacks up the pitch we look like we’ll create something. Change the system Darren and get some bleeding wingers on and press them back. 

We’re on course to get 1 point from arguably two easy games. Sharks are circling Darren. 

• Like 1

Just now, Lincs Owl said:

Obviously stating that there were 2 balls on the pitch when Bannan took the corner.

Should have been retaken.  Ref and linesman appear to have eyesight problems.

Indeed is all the official fault, it's not the players losing, it's the refs fault.

FFS.

• Like 1

We’re a very average side set up like this, if the manager is stubborn and won’t change it at the break I think he will

have run out of chances with me 

For me, really I think he needs to turn it round and get a win here or I’m done with him 

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Least you've got another 45 minutes to cheer you up! 

It's a bit of depressing watch this, all you can hope is that they come out better 2nd half.

Manager and player wise though, enough is enough.

Taught a footballing lesson by the mighty Cambridge United in that first half. It is clear as day that Moore is completely out of his depth.

If we are going to give goals away, at least pick a team that can put the opposition on the back foot and create chances

• Haha 1