Cambridge Utd v Owls Preview - OMDT

13 minutes ago, tinbath said:

My first ever post,, but I've been guesting for years,, so thanks for letting me in.

Darren getting ANGRY,,, I certainly hope so,,, who was it that said,,, "don't make him ANGRY,, you won't like him when he's ANGRY"

Our ability to throw points away in the last 10 minutes is criminal,,, is it confidence,, mindset or concentration,, who knows but IMO this weakness is in the head's,,, this lot "could" play some decent football if they chose to.

I hope and pray we start to see a "well gelled" team very soon,,,  in the last 3 games the final 10 minutes of each game we had gone way past being gelled,,,, we'd congealed.

I think we should give DM more time,,, his reputation with fellow professionals is very impressive and they know a lot more about how you build a well gelled team than I do,,, but his honeymoon period is rapidly coming to a close.

BUT,,, please STOP us playing out from the back,,, it is very evidently not working for us and every time we try I get that nervous "first date feeling" in the pit of my stomach,,, and it is clear the opposition have worked out where we are weak as well.

Welcome... to the madhouse!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, tinbath said:

My first ever post,, but I've been guesting for years,, so thanks for letting me in.

Darren getting ANGRY,,, I certainly hope so,,, who was it that said,,, "don't make him ANGRY,, you won't like him when he's ANGRY"

Our ability to throw points away in the last 10 minutes is criminal,,, is it confidence,, mindset or concentration,, who knows but IMO this weakness is in the head's,,, this lot "could" play some decent football if they chose to.

I hope and pray we start to see a "well gelled" team very soon,,,  in the last 3 games the final 10 minutes of each game we had gone way past being gelled,,,, we'd congealed.

I think we should give DM more time,,, his reputation with fellow professionals is very impressive and they know a lot more about how you build a well gelled team than I do,,, but his honeymoon period is rapidly coming to a close.

BUT,,, please STOP us playing out from the back,,, it is very evidently not working for us and every time we try I get that nervous "first date feeling" in the pit of my stomach,,, and it is clear the opposition have worked out where we are weak as well.

Welcome to the house for the Criminally Insane.just as You thought you were

out, They pulled you back in again.🥴

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, tinbath said:

Welcome to the asylum mate. 

• Like 1

Guest mrbluesky
2 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

Judging by the video they posted, might be Corbeanu starting.

Nah, they got him to drive bus down.

52 minutes ago, tinbath said:

Welcome to posting mate.

If you've been guesting, you already know what an insane place this is to be.

BTW very good first post.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, tinbath said:

Tinbath must be a reyt Big Eeeeeadd he wears a Tin Bath rather than a Tin Hat. Enjoy the match mate  !