Cambridge Utd v Owls Preview - OMDT

8 minutes ago, Alb1owl said:

It might seem mad, but Palmer is a centre mid playing left back. Why not put him in the middle instead of Wing, who is not up to it 

He isn’t a central midfielder though is he 

2 minutes ago, S6ToBerlin said:

I honestly almost never slag off our own players but what exactly is Wing supposed to offer in this team? I swear he does nothing whatsoever except lose the ball occasionally.....

I was being told earlier by Tewkesley that he and Bannan were a great partnership that's really clicking. After the 2 hours of laughter I decided not to reply to him.😁😁😁😁

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

It's OK because second half we can completely abandon the tactics he started the game with and bring some wingers on, given that once again we have chosen to play without wingers but only have wingers and strikers on the bench. Maybe he can bring Berahino and Kamberi on to play out wide while Corbeanu and Shodipo sit in contemplation of their summer decisions. 

Absolute genius from Moore when you think about it.

Signing loads of wingers over the summer and then not playing with wingers.lol

• Haha 2

Just now, smhouston said:

This is one thing he can't be blamed for. Backed the manager a lot. A lot of our fans were delighted with Moore appointment too

Yeh, not too sure what people are chinning about chairman for , he made a sensible appointment and has given him fair backing 

3 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Cat vomit?

Cleaning up cat sick and sitting through this are pretty comparable, but cleaning up cat sick will be over quicker!