Cambridge Utd v Owls Preview - OMDT

I’m sorry but it’s been long enough now to see there is zero week on week improvement in this side.

We haven’t played well all season and there are no signs in this team of things getting any better.

Darren Moore hasn’t got a clue what he is doing. He will not mould this group of players into a team and the last thing we should be giving him is more time.

A full season of this garbage and the prospect of either L1 or L2 football next season and season ticket sales will plummet. That could create big problems for the club.

Get rid now while there’s still plenty of time to save our season.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev said:

I’m sorry but it’s been long enough now to see there is zero week on week improvement in this side.

We haven’t played well all season and there are no signs in this team of things getting any better.

Darren Moore hasn’t got a clue what he is doing. He will not mould this group of players into a team and the last thing we should be giving him is more time.

A full season of this garbage and the prospect of either L1 or L2 football next season and season ticket sales will plummet. That could create big problems for the club.

Get rid now while there’s still plenty of time to save our season.

League 2 lol

Just now, Hootsman said:

This is it. Comeback time. Tonight's the night. Really, honest, maybe, with a bit of luck and a fair wind.

I've not checked the nostradamus but I expect us gaining points from losing positions is an indicator that the apocalypse is on it's way. 

• Like 1