21 points from 11 games, and we are back on track IMHO

12 minutes ago, Tewkesbury said:

To keep Gregory in a two up top, you can't play Kamberi, Corbineau, or Sow. Shodipo may play a bit on the left if we go 433 and Berahino either left or sharing the 10 with Paterson.

Either way, no wingers, or players shoehorned out of position.

So we can only play 2 of the 6 at once, not even that once Windass gets back.

I'm fully expecting Kamberi, Corbineau and Shodipo to leave in January as there's no place for them in this 352.

No you can't but what I'm saying is we have far better options available to us in an attacking sense than we did last season.

Corbeanu is a strange one for me. I can't see why we brought him in if we're not going to give him a chance.

He is highly rated by Wolves, he is keen to play and do well for us but DM has just ignored him. I can see him going to another League 1 club in January such as Rotherham and doing well.

18 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

No you can't but what I'm saying is we have far better options available to us in an attacking sense than we did last season.

Corbeanu is a strange one for me. I can't see why we brought him in if we're not going to give him a chance.

He is highly rated by Wolves, he is keen to play and do well for us but DM has just ignored him. I can see him going to another League 1 club in January such as Rotherham and doing well.

You can have all of the options in the world, but if you're not going to take them, they're baggage.

We tried the 4231 with wingers that they were recruited for, Gregory couldn't keep up.

Now we play 352 slow up the middle, packed box. That's where Gregory's at his best.

Sow, Theo, Shodipo, even Kamberi to an extent are all about quick breaks, we aren't.