Gerra grip

Guest DoesJackHunt
6 hours ago, zico.b said:

You can pal. I see quite clearly and this squad does not have the stomach for a fight.

You don’t have the stomach for a fight m  mate! 
flouncing a quarter of the way through the season, one point of the playoffs with a new squad. If it’s too much for you, then take a step back mate and stop posting negative rubbish on social media. How do you think you will affect things positively? What type of positive  effect do you think this type of post will create? 
what are you expecting to achieve because I can only see your post making things worse by creating division and sapping confidence of any player that reads it. What are you trying to accomplish? 
Are you a blade ? 

6 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

You don’t have the stomach for a fight m  mate! 
flouncing a quarter of the way through the season, ONE POINT OF THE PLAYOFFS with a new squad. If it’s too much for you, then take a step back mate and stop posting negative rubbish on social media. How do you think you will affect things positively? What type of positive  effect do you think this type of post will create? 
what are you expecting to achieve because I can only see your post making things worse by creating division and sapping confidence of any player that reads it. What are you trying to accomplish? 
Are you a blade ? 

One point off the playoffs... 

Have you been sniffing glue... 

• Like 1

Guest DoesJackHunt
11 minutes ago, Hirst's Pint Glass said:

how many points off are we ? 

Guest DoesJackHunt
20 minutes ago, Hirst's Pint Glass said:

I think we actually just out on goal difference mate but the glue, it’s so moorish. 

Guest DoesJackHunt
2 minutes ago, zico.b said:

You don't know me, but come out with comments like that.

Bless ya.

I don’t know you but I don’t agree with you, I don’t know anyone on here, I didn’t think anyone did. I’ll go for a pint with you before the next home game if you want. Happy to meet you. 
i genuinely think you are too harsh on the manager and the team. Have you considered that might be the case ?

How do you know thing will be better if Dm goes ? I genuinely think he is the best manager in terms of attitude and action we.have had since Carlos. Why not give him time? We weren’t pulling trees up before. 

Guest DoesJackHunt
1 hour ago, DoesJackHunt said:

I don’t know you but I don’t agree with you, I don’t know anyone on here, I didn’t think anyone did. I’ll go for a pint with you before the next home game if you want. Happy to meet you. 
i genuinely think you are too harsh on the manager and the team. Have you considered that might be the case ?

How do you know thing will be better if Dm goes ? I genuinely think he is the best manager in terms of attitude and action we.have had since Carlos. Why not give him time? We weren’t pulling trees up before. 

3 hours ago, Basement Jack said:

Amazing isn’t it

we offloaded players in the summer who had no fight and were mentally fragile and replaced them with a new squad of players that are mentally fragile and seem to lack fight

Morepork’s post could have been written and applied at any point over the last 4/5 years. 

Ive stopped trying to get my head around it all

You couldn't make it up mate. Character should have been the number one criteria for any player we signed this year and yet here we are........

• Like 3

Nobody is disputing the fact of where we are in the table, but it feels like we are there by default, not by merit.

Nothing seems to fill you with a view we'll be any better come May.

We do have the best squad in the division, BUT, it's not being used to its best ability and that comes down to the manager. Monk and Pulis were bad but they had broken tools to work with. This guy has built his own squad but so far seems to have no idea of how best to use it. Surely by now he would have had some idea of the ideal line up, formation, tactics etc?

Yesterday, FOUR wingers on the bench and we use NONE, why not change things by putting at least one on to change shape, use the flanks better, get around their defence? Nope not a chance.

I think Bannan a bad choice as captain, maybe Iorfa? or even Patterson who might be better suited to that role.

Come January Shodipo and Corbeneau will be gone, either recalled by the clubs or they will ask to terminate their loans. They'll go elsewhere and get game time so we can see what was missed. The Wednesday way again.

We again have a manager obsessed with who we are playing and adapting to combat them? We should have a settled side and just let them worry about us. Don't see Pep or Klopp bricking it as they are playing Palace or the likes? With this mindset of panic about the opponents we've already taken a step back as the opponents have already got in our players heads by being told we are setting up to combat them?

Nobody is saying we should romp the league in an arrogant way, but we should dam well be performing better than we are at present

• Like 1