Gerra grip

Just now, TC4EVER said:

What’s wrong we people on here .We are a quarter into the season sitting in 7th & 4 points of auto promotion & yet folk are still moaning that we should be runaway leaders.No one wins owt in October let’s wait until May.

No, well, not the majority. Folk are fed up of chucking away leads. The problem is, I just don't see it "clicking" and neither do many. His job is to motivate and plan amongst othere things and right now he's a million miles away and showing little signs. I give you, it wasn't his fault we didn't take our chances, but changes needed to be made and it was just left. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, TC4EVER said:

What’s wrong we people on here .We are a quarter into the season sitting in 7th & 4 points of auto promotion & yet folk are still moaning that we should be runaway leaders.No one wins owt in October let’s wait until May.

I think you will find we are 7 points off the top 2, 6 points above 19th place. 

40 minutes ago, TC4EVER said:

1/10 on the flounceometer 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, TC4EVER said:

If your happy with how things are then you'll stand for the cat.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TC4EVER said:

But by your logic if we carry on till May we will like probably finish 15th, will that make it better because we've waited till May? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

For me Moore appears to be too easily pleased.

He seems to be popular with the players and maybe that is because  he is happy with the effort that is being put in and the results that are  being served up.

He may make a good assistant manager/coach somewhere but what this club needs NOW and has needed for a number of years is a WINNER.

Not someone who keeps repeating that he is pleased with second best.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Morepork said:

The one thing that to me is worse than DM's tactics and the indifferent and unconvincing results.......our mental frailty.....what the absolute f@ck is wrong with our players. Not a single ounce of fight, nobody putting their body on the line, giving everything in the face of adversity, nothing at all, just resignation. 

Maybe thats because the manager keeps telling them that he is pleased with there efforts so why go the extra yard?

• Like 4

Just now, sacré bleu said:

Maybe thats because the manager keeps telling them that he is pleased with there efforts so why go the extra yard?

The "friendly" approach only works with people that have the right mindset. Some people, as you point out will just think they can get away with things. Today is the first time I've heard him even slightly criticise although I think we have accept he may be different in private. Whatever the result we must always "call out" a lack of desire and willingness to go the extra yard. We just rolled over, for the umpteenth time, its just not acceptable, ever. 

• Like 4