Wildsmith

Just now, McRightSide said:

Gets his chance (again)

Blows it (again)

First is a simple push towards the side of the pitch…paddles it straight to an opposite

Second is a dolly of a ball 2 yards from goal and he just needs to step forward and catch, punch, flick, blow it away

Agree completely but that was awful defending from Jaden Brown. He was pathetic from the 70th minute onwards and needed replacing yet he doesn’t do it. I’m totally sick of Moore more than the players!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 0742 said:

Nah not having this at all.

First one was a decent save, pushed it out at pace, incoming player picked up the loose ball. 

Second one it comes over the defenders heads, a keeper wouldn't come to collect that ball 

Agreed for me. He's not been amazing but blaming the two goals on him isn't right either.

Think Brown and Palmer are far more culpable tbh.

• Like 6

Just now, 0742 said:

Nah not having this at all.

First one was a decent save, pushed it out at pace, incoming player picked up the loose ball. 

Second one it comes over the defenders heads, a keeper wouldn't come to collect that ball 

Surprised Darren has let you have your phone back already 

Watch a reply of both - both very simple and avoidable through a normal standard of professional goalkeeping

• Like 1

Just now, CalmJimmers said:

Agreed for me. He's not been amazing but blaming the two goals on him isn't right either.

Think Brown and Palmer are far more culpable tbh.

They were also poor - but Wildsmith had very simple opportunities to prevent both.

He literally could have stepped forward and caught the second

He first could literally just have been caught or pushed out towards the line for a throw in

Such basic goalkeeping

• Thanks 1

Just now, McRightSide said:

They were also poor - but Wildsmith had very simple opportunities to prevent both.

He literally could have stepped forward and caught the second

He first could literally just have been caught or pushed out towards the line for a throw in

Such basic goalkeeping

No he couldn't, it was an alright ball, but Palmer is the left sided CB and was nowhere to be seen. Tbf he's never been a CB, nevermind a left-sided one.

First one I'd have to watch again, but the ball comes from the left again, he's pushed it wide and then he's smashed it in

Guest mrbluesky
7 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Brown was at fault for the 2nd goal and should’ve been taken off earlier. I thought he was crap today.

Yep, had a bad game today

Just now, CalmJimmers said:

No he couldn't, it was an alright ball, but Palmer is the left sided CB and was nowhere to be seen. Tbf he's never been a CB, nevermind a left-sided one.

First one I'd have to watch again, but the ball comes from the left again, he's pushed it wide and then he's smashed it in

Palmer was running towards goal (or Brown, can’t remember who it was). Wildsmith his literally stood and watched it all the way and refused to move of his line and take (simple responsiblity)

Its worse than the first one.

BPF would have taken it on his chest

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Palmer was running towards goal (or Brown, can’t remember who it was). Wildsmith his literally stood and watched it all the way and refused to move of his line and take (simple responsiblity)

Its worse than the first one.

BPF would have taken it on his chest

Have to agree to disagree.

Was obvious we had a problem down the left and just not changed it.

• Like 2