Moore Out

Just sat here quite and fuming. Nothing more to say. Just utterly sick of the ineptitude of the chairman,club, players, management team, tea lady the lot of them.

It's so utterly Wednesday this it's untrue, how we find even lower depths to embarrass ourselves I'll never know.

• Like 2

Seen enough now the guy has not got a clue.  Is meeting my expectations of the guy who couldn't get a tune out of a WBA squad that should have walked the league.

The changes today we're clueless and only helped the opposition.

Said it before and again now DM will never manage another game above in league 1 level and in few years will be league 2 and below

1 minute ago, Maddogbob said:

Just sat here quite and fuming. Nothing more to say. Just utterly sick of the ineptitude of the chairman,club, players, management team, tea lady the lot of them.

It's so utterly Wednesday this it's untrue, how we find even lower depths to embarrass ourselves I'll never know.

The thing is, if I thought the players were not very good but tried hard but dropped these points, I could probably accept it.

But we have some seasoned pros, and despite what some say, very good players for this league. We need a new mind-set; a winning mind set and a coaching staff who get the players to see games out.

• Thanks 1

I thought going forward we were good today and upto their first goal it was a good performance. We miss a sitter to go 3-0 up ( not Moore’s fault) then Wildsmith parry’s a shot he should have caught, you know the rest.

ps I’m no Wildsmith fan, but he deserved his place today.

Do Ipswich want Paul Cook sacked ??  Also thrown a 2 goal lead away today  haven’t they ? 

A manager many on here said was the only sensible option for us last time 

Just now, Animis said:

The thing is, if I thought the players were not very good but tried hard but dropped these points, I could probably accept it.

But we have some seasoned pros, and despite what some say, very good players for this league. We need a new mind-set; a winning mind set and a coaching staff who get the players to see games out.

Dunno buddy. I'm not sure they are any good tbh. They are obviously missing something if they can't see out a 2-0 lead.

1 minute ago, Animis said:

People say we're bobbar, but our bobbarity is relative.

At this level we've got a good squad, one which is capable of promotion.

The trouble with playing the way we do in defence is that it has a knock-on effect.

It makes keepers nervous and prone to clangers, and it leads to our sitting back and covering up, which in turn affects the offensive part of the team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Do Ipswich want Paul Cook sacked ??  Also thrown a 2 goal lead away today  haven’t they ? 

A manager many on here said was the only sensible option for us last time 

I'd have Cook in the dugout in preference to Moore.

Cook at least has some pedigree.

• Like 3

Just now, Athelwulf said:

I'd have Cook in the dugout in preference to Moore.

Cook at least has some pedigree.

Not sure pedigree gets you anywhere in this division,   cook is having an absolute nightmare at Ipswich , better squad than ours and there 5pts behind us 

9 minutes ago, Animis said:

Weak ineffective leadership is the problem.

Same at WBA when had squad to walk the championship and couldn't hack it.

Please please please please get him out Asap and get Alex Neil in

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Not sure pedigree gets you anywhere in this division,   cook is having an absolute nightmare at Ipswich , better squad than ours and there 5pts behind us 

That's fair.

I don't know what's exactly going wrong at Ipswich, I'll hold my hand up to that, but my point is that Cook is a manager who has at least achieved something in the past.

As for Moore, when he was appointed his lack of pedigree didn't concern me but it's his tactics which I just can't agree with, at least not at this level.

Lowe tried it too and decided to change.

• Like 1

Guest OrlandoUnTrustful

You cannot play Bannan and Wing in central midfield at this level. It’s on par with fighting a pack of lions with a baguette.

He hasn’t worked out that you win the battle and then the quality we possess should help win the game. You will rarely lose the battle and win the game in league 1.