Moore Out

5 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Not defending Darren he is a nice Man though ,But look at the players we have ,Freebies and loans . Is our team really that good ? I thought at the start of the season top 10 . Think it could be lower  sadly .

well there are enough we've hardly seen so who knows

• Thanks 1

Guest Derby owl
30 minutes ago, S26 Owl said:

Cant blame moore for our players bottling it and missing sitters. 7th in the league deserves more time IMO

Lets have a look at DM at easter, is that enough time to realise he doesn't know his best eleven and hopefully by then they would have gelled.?

This will be our best chance of getting straight back out the division.

The longer we dwindle the harder it’s going to be. 

The squad recruited is full of 1 year loans & most players on 1/2 year deals! This isn’t a project over 3/5 years it’s a team built to instantly bounce back. 

Seems a nice man & don’t really like how personal some fans have taken this but it’s Turner/Irvine vibes. 

Act quickly and get someone who has proven they can win promotion. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I will say this,  I think DM has a lot to do , he definitely HAS to improve 

But the players have to take responsibility for that one tonight,  there’s never any excuse for not staying switched on and doing the basics right , you can’t really imagine DM has said lads sit back and take it easy they won’t dare score 2 ??   That one tonight is solely on the players , lack of concentration and effort 

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

I will say this,  I think DM has a lot to do , he definitely HAS to improve 

But the players have to take responsibility for that one tonight,  there’s never any excuse for not staying switched on and doing the basics right , you can’t really imagine DM has said lads sit back and take it easy they won’t dare score 2 ??   That one tonight is solely on the players , lack of concentration and effort 

Every time we throw points away like we have done for years is on the players, it has to be, but we continue to do it sadly.