I follow

1 hour ago, darra said:

Could of games ago Rob Staton was commentating and Bannan was bearing down on goal.when Rob announced we were going to find out what was happening iirc at the Rotherham game. Felt sorry for Rob as it seemed it was the last thing he wanted to do.

Yeah it was Ipswich, I think I remember the exact moment you're referring to.

It's an outdated feature, I don't think there will be many people tuning in to listen to Sheffield Wednesday V Ipswich to find out what is going on in another match in 2021.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

It's an outdated feature, I don't think there will be many people tuning in to listen to Sheffield Wednesday V Ipswich to find out what is going on in another match in 2021.

This^ I find it quite odd. It's literally one step removed from advertising the Green Un.

• Like 1

Guest mrbluesky
20 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

Get yourself a VPN and then pretend to be in a foreign country. Then for only €11 you can watch the game on your iPad. Gets expensive in broken iPads mind. 

:Chansiri:

On 18/10/2021 at 08:39, CircleSeven said:

Get yourself a VPN and then pretend to be in a foreign country. Then for only €11 you can watch the game on your iPad. Gets expensive in broken iPads mind. 

Do iFollow suss out VPN servers and block them eventually or are VPNs keeping ahead of them?

Edited by OxonOwl

4 minutes ago, OxonOwl said:

Do iFollow suss out VPN servers and block them eventually or are VPNs keeping ahead of them?

Is it even in iFollow's best interest to suss out the VPNs?

It's only location locked to get around the 3pm rule.

I bet they'd lose 80-90% of their custom if they blocked VPN, who'd then go via IPTV and they'd lose the other games too.

2 minutes ago, Tewkesbury said:

Is it even in iFollow's best interest to suss out the VPNs?

It's only location locked to get around the 3pm rule.

I bet they'd lose 80-90% of their custom if they blocked VPN, who'd then go via IPTV and they'd lose the other games too.

Yeah, fair comment

20 minutes ago, OxonOwl said:

Most VPN softwares have hundreds of servers to choose from and add new ones continuously. 
Also I do wonder how hard I follow tries to stop the use of VPN. Games aren’t show on Saturday at 3pm due to copyright, but it’s not like they are show live elsewhere. I don’t think there are any fans not going to the stadium because of ifollow. It seems to be mainly people who can’t go and are sick of the audio coverage. So not shutting it down keeps a bit of money for I follow and the club. So I dont think they try too hard to stop it. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, darra said:

Could of games ago Rob Staton was commentating and Bannan was bearing down on goal.when Rob announced we were going to find out what was happening iirc at the Rotherham game. Felt sorry for Rob as it seemed it was the last thing he wanted to do.

bannan bearing down on goal oh my god , bet the keeper is wetting his pants . most of us would go for a pint or ever a ******** on the prospect of where bannan will put the ball. so you cant blame a radio for going elsewhere to mention a goal etc . he scores 1 outfield goal a season and most 8 year olds have a better shot on them . 

1 hour ago, morganowl said:

bannan bearing down on goal oh my god , bet the keeper is wetting his pants . most of us would go for a pint or ever a ******** on the prospect of where bannan will put the ball. so you cant blame a radio for going elsewhere to mention a goal etc . he scores 1 outfield goal a season and most 8 year olds have a better shot on them . 

As I remember it it wasn't to report a goal just to report how the game was going. I'm sure that supporters of all the local team's couldn't give a shiny about how hearing how other local team's are doing either.

• Like 1