I follow

Guest mrbluesky
31 minutes ago, darra said:

why are we going around the grounds?

I know, thought they'd sorted this? People complained, and it stopped, now it's started again 

Won’t be listening to any more away games on Ifollow.. There was as much about other games as the one I paid for . I really don’t want to hear some prat rabitting on about Chesterfield, Doncaster Rotherham….or THEM. 
Don’t think I’ll be the only one giving Ifollow the elbow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul.. said:

Away matches are the Radio Sheffield feed this season, cost cutting exercise from the club because they don't pay for the Radio Sheffield feed whereas they have to pay for Rob/John as they do for the home games.

It hasn't been most of this season for away games even when on Radio Sheffield. They've usually stayed on the Wednesday game. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Freshfish said:

It hasn't been most of this season for away games even when on Radio Sheffield. They've usually stayed on the Wednesday game. 

Not sure, most of our away games it's the home feed I listen to (IPTV) but when it has been our feed for an away match it's been the Radio Sheffield feed and they always do the "around the grounds" garbage.

On 16/10/2021 at 17:34, Blatter said:

Won’t be listening to any more away games on Ifollow.. There was as much about other games as the one I paid for . I really don’t want to hear some prat rabitting on about Chesterfield, Doncaster Rotherham….or THEM. 
Don’t think I’ll be the only one giving Ifollow the elbow.

Get yourself a VPN and then pretend to be in a foreign country. Then for only €11 you can watch the game on your iPad. Gets expensive in broken iPads mind. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, OxonOwl said:

For the last 2 or 3 games I've had the opposition's commentary.

Glad to have Radio Sheff back

You can switch between Home and Away commentary.

However this does not help with Radio Sheff, if they drift off to other games al the time like they did on Saturday

1 hour ago, GermanBird said:

You can switch between Home and Away commentary.

However this does not help with Radio Sheff, if they drift off to other games al the time like they did on Saturday

I couldn't see anywhere to choose the commentary

I haven't changed anything but I got Sheffield back this week. 

Always used to do this and it was damned irritating. The excuse that it's R. Sheff just doesn't hold water. In this day and age it is easy to stay at the match on iFollow and leave 'going round the grounds' for R. Sheff. Indeed they started doing just this last season, for some unknown reason it's started again.

Could of games ago Rob Staton was commentating and Bannan was bearing down on goal.when Rob announced we were going to find out what was happening iirc at the Rotherham game. Felt sorry for Rob as it seemed it was the last thing he wanted to do.

• Like 1