Wimbledon vs Sheffield Wednesday - OMDT

Just now, kristmace said:

If you're referring to Johnson, that's a bit of stretch. Vast majority of his career he's been an attacking winger. 

It was a just, nearly, sort of type assessment of him. 

In that case NO defenders on the bench. 

• Like 1

Minor positive there for me is that FDB gets a start, feel like I want to see him given more of a chance 

But I think his 11 on the whole is wrong again, I’d have gone with BPF , and Corbeanu or Shodipo would’ve had a start 

2 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

The above makes AFC Wimbledon sound like Bayern Munich or prime Barcalona or something!

Just for some perspective, Wimbledon have failed to win any of their last 4 League One games, including 3 defeats and a 3-0 humping by Rotherham United.

I don't expect us to beat anyone in this division.  But anything less than 3 points today is cause for concern IMO.

Was just saying that they’ll press us lots with the youth and therefore energy they have - certainly not implying they’re Barca. 

Agree we should be going for 3 points but with the squad we have I’d say that for every game this season tbf! 

Another line up, picked not to win the game but bore the fans and the other team into submission.

Darren Moore negativity is doing himself out of a job. We are playing a team that is 15th in the third division not Real Madrid.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, flash said:

Wimbledon have quite a young team so expecting them to have lots of energy and happy to press aggressively. With this in mind I hope we don’t pass it around the back especially with Dunkley and Iorfa! 

Expecting us to line up with plenty of pace/energy too - think Brown/Adeniran/Shodipo will all start. That said who knows with DM! 

Wombles 1 v 1 Wednesday. 

Wimbledon pass it out from the back ...

so do most teams that are trying to play football

4 minutes ago, 0742 said:

Watching Wednesday without Adeniran is like watching p0rn that never gets past the kissing scene.

All promise and no penetration.

4 minutes ago, 0742 said:

Watching Wednesday without Adeniran is like watching p0rn that never gets past the kissing scene.

All promise and no penetration.

He was shyte last game