Wimbledon vs Sheffield Wednesday - OMDT

Wimbledon have quite a young team so expecting them to have lots of energy and happy to press aggressively. With this in mind I hope we don’t pass it around the back especially with Dunkley and Iorfa! 

Expecting us to line up with plenty of pace/energy too - think Brown/Adeniran/Shodipo will all start. That said who knows with DM! 

Wombles 1 v 1 Wednesday. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Can't see us getting anything from this.. As above.. We will get run ragged. 

It’s Wimbledon ffs.

I swear some of our fans have gone soft. Getting run ragged by Wimbledon ?  We are Sheffield Wednesday not the dog and duck FC

1 minute ago, flash said:

Wimbledon have quite a young team so expecting them to have lots of energy and happy to press aggressively. With this in mind I hope we don’t pass it around the back especially with Dunkley and Iorfa! 

Expecting us to line up with plenty of pace/energy too - think Brown/Adeniran/Shodipo will all start. That said who knows with DM! 

Wombles 1 v 1 Wednesday. 

pace, energy, closing opposition down & getting it forward fast eh.. naa we're good enough to keep ball, pass it around & play through them :ghoulguy:

• Haha 1

Just now, flash said:

Wimbledon have quite a young team so expecting them to have lots of energy and happy to press aggressively.

The above makes AFC Wimbledon sound like Bayern Munich or prime Barcalona or something!

Just for some perspective, Wimbledon have failed to win any of their last 4 League One games, including 3 defeats and a 3-0 humping by Rotherham United.

I don't expect us to beat anyone in this division.  But anything less than 3 points today is cause for concern IMO.