Wimbledon vs Sheffield Wednesday - OMDT

Played alright, playing deep against their short front line and absorbing the crosses. Dunkley winning everything in the air, Iorfa mopping up on the ground, not sure about Palmer at CB but not done anything wrong tbf.

Bannan been great, impressed with Dele he seems to be everywhere the ball is. Gregory scored a great goal and put himself about.

Brown and Hunt been a bit disappointing for me. Wing been a bit anonymous. Wildsmith had nothing to do.

We've got another goal in us, just need to get it.

• Like 1

It's been ok so far. I'd like us to control possession more, left lots of space in midfield at times, but battled and every now and again looked like we can put a move together. 

Wimbledon are not good, there for the taking. Deservedly lead through a very good goal and hope for more in the second half. 

We don't really look troubled, but need to show more composure going forward.

• Like 2

Just now, sagesse said:

He's mixing it up and causing problems.  He'll score second half, mark my words! 

Oh and Dele has been playing well, agreed. 

All of Paterson's good work is without the ball, when he gets the ball he's very poor.

Personally I like players to be able to control and pass the ball, rather than just run around a lot!

Guest Willow Owl
Just now, sagesse said:

He's mixing it up and causing problems.  He'll score second half, mark my words! 

Oh and Dele has been playing well, agreed. 

He’s causing us problems by his lack of movement. Looks like he’s pulling a tug boat. 
Hope your right and  he does score. Would like to see a bit of pace alongside Gregory. 

1 minute ago, jonnyowl said:

All of Paterson's good work is without the ball, when he gets the ball he's very poor.

Personally I like players to be able to control and pass the ball, rather than just run around a lot!

What about his attempt at goal ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CalmJimmers said:

Played alright, playing deep against their short front line and absorbing the crosses. Dunkley winning everything in the air, Iorfa mopping up on the ground, not sure about Palmer at CB but not done anything wrong tbf.

Bannan been great, impressed with Dele he seems to be everywhere the ball is. Gregory scored a great goal and put himself about.

Brown and Hunt been a bit disappointing for me. Wing been a bit anonymous. Wildsmith had nothing to do.

We've got another goal in us, just need to get it.

Agreed. Wildsmith was shaky first 5 mins but had nothing to do since. Patterson ok. Would love to see Wing or Dele score, we need the central midfielders adding goals and scoring will add to their confidence.

• Like 1

Slightly better performance than recently so far. Got a few decent crosses in and some shots on target. Looked quite comfortable at the back. 

Palmer, Iorfa, BB, FDB and Gregory done well enough. Great to see FDB making some advanced runs - feel we’ve missed that ever since Keiran Lee left the club.

Wing, Pato and Brown not had a great half. 

• Like 2