Who'll reach the top division first?

I don’t think Wednesday, Wimbledon or indeed MK Dons will ever make the Premier League. The only way it could happen is if football changes fundamentally and the bubble bursts and the money leaves the sport. Very little chance of that happening in my lifetime (I’m 50). I don’t even care that much really. I just want to be able to spend my Saturday afternoons being entertained by a reasonable standard of football. Which is why I’m so cheesed off at the moment…

5 hours ago, SiJ said:

God knows if/when we will get back.

Outside of the likes of Oldham and Swindon, we must have been outside of the PL (having been it) for one of the longest periods now, surely?

The fact we spent hundreds of millions to get even further away from it is an achievement.

Even if we do somehow get up this season, the Championship is a much better division than the one we currently occupy imo.

I think we are probably the 4th longest outside of it, after those 2 you've mentioned and then Notts Forest.

For what it's worth, I think we'll get there one day again but it will take its time.