Pre-Match Press Conference

10 hours ago, Box_Man said:

I want him to say...Wimbledon have won just once in the last 5 so they will be fighting for their lives it will be a tough away game so we have to meet that challenge head on, if we play our football, play to our strengths and dictate the game, create chances we should get a positive result. The fans expect us to deliver a perfomance on the pitch and thats exactly what we are going to do and hopefully go home with the 3 points... something like that would be a start!!

usual load of incoherent rubbish

• Haha 1

We should scrap these press conferences and just send a written update on injury status for players.  There is nothing the manager can say now without howling protests at every word he utters.  He would be better off spending the time he wastes doing these on something else.

• Like 1

Guest Willow Owl
12 hours ago, Mystic Neg said:

Inevitable given that we have watched a very slow death for a quarter of a century, with only rare moments where there was any cause for optimism.

I can't think of many other clubs with a history as rich as ours who have had half as much to moan about for such a prolonged period! If we weren't negative now when might we ever be allowed to be! 

You can’t blame the current manager for decades of decline though. At some stage you have to give a manager a chance to completely rebuild the club and 11 games isn’t giving someone a chance,  Let alone using press conferences as a stick to beat him with. 
Never get this “rich history” We haven’t won the 1st division / Premier league for 90 years, the FA cup for 85 years. We have 1 major trophy since the war. 
Ive been watching Wednesday since 74 and apart from a period in the early 90’s, when we dined with the big boys. We have been up and down more times than a tarts knickers. 

Guest mrbluesky
11 hours ago, Sham67 said:

I’ve got a feeling that most people’s problems with the manager are nothing to do with football.

RACIST!!!! 

10 hours ago, Watto said:

Absolute rubbish , what proof do you have for this , I think you're just stirring sh.it tbh 

Well given the reaction on social media to a post from the club, in the last 24 hours.  It wouldn't be unfair to suggest such a thing, given the evidence.

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

If minnows Wimbledon are able to play some wonderful football with their squad of players, can we have their manager please! 

If they are able to play wonderful football with their squad, why can't we play it with our wonderful squad and our wonderful Manager ??

1 hour ago, Willow Owl said:

You can’t blame the current manager for decades of decline though. At some stage you have to give a manager a chance to completely rebuild the club and 11 games isn’t giving someone a chance,  Let alone using press conferences as a stick to beat him with. 
Never get this “rich history” We haven’t won the 1st division / Premier league for 90 years, the FA cup for 85 years. We have 1 major trophy since the war. 
Ive been watching Wednesday since 74 and apart from a period in the early 90’s, when we dined with the big boys. We have been up and down more times than a tarts knickers. 

Just settle for being crapp then ? 

We went down last season which was no fault of the supporters of the club 

Alarm bells are ringing again because of what is being served up

If there was a clear plan I think everyone would be more tolerant but it’s the opposite we are all over the shop 

Next 3 games will tell us a lot 

Starting with Wimbrazil 

• Like 1

Guest Willow Owl
34 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Just settle for being crapp then ? 

We went down last season which was no fault of the supporters of the club 

Alarm bells are ringing again because of what is being served up

If there was a clear plan I think everyone would be more tolerant but it’s the opposite we are all over the shop 

Next 3 games will tell us a lot 

Starting with Wimbrazil 

I have never said settle for crap. I said a manager needs time to completely rebuild this club. Alarm bells are ringing in a small but vocal minority fans who think they know all about football based on press conferences and football manager. Same who expect us to be winning games 4-0 playing like Man City in league one, Then of course those of us that live in the real world. It’s obvious there’s a plan didn’t you listen to what the players who have signed said about Moore and his plans for the future.