Charity Match at Sheffield FC

As part of Sheffield FCs 164th Birthday celebration, there is a charity game at their ground on Sunday 24th October. Deon Burton has just confirmed he will be playing with hopefully many more to come. All proceeds going to the Childrens Hospital.

The day before, Sheffield FC are at home to Dunston FC with 1857 prices, an admission price of just 1p.

(Admin can probably edit that last line out being as we are at home  😉)

poster.jpg

Just now, royalowlisback said:

I have heard of Calum Best, I don't have the foggiest who the others are, can't they at least get Barry from Eastenders?

I must admit, I was struggling after Calum Best. Maybe it's a young man thing??

3 hours ago, sheffield_dave said:

Calum Best..

..after that I'm struggling.

Imagine carrying yourself about as "Danny Boy Hatchard"

Me too mate I haven't heard of any of em apart from  that fat bloke Argent who used to knock  that equally fat horrible  bird off who's name escapes me. at the minute. I have a prior engagement sticking red hot knitting needles in my eyes even thought it is for charity.

7 hours ago, Bulldog said:

As part of Sheffield FCs 164th Birthday celebration, there is a charity game at their ground on Sunday 24th October. Deon Burton has just confirmed he will be playing with hopefully many more to come. All proceeds going to the Childrens Hospital.

The day before, Sheffield FC are at home to Dunston FC with 1857 prices, an admission price of just 1p.

(Admin can probably edit that last line out being as we are at home  😉)

poster.jpg

Looking forward to the Sunday game and for a great charity