Hungary fans last night

15 hours ago, Dronfield Blue said:

There was a second match ban, but that is suspended for 2 years.

What is England's next home match? Assuming that will be the one for the 'fan ban'.

1 hour ago, Incognito Owl said:

The next home match is a WC qualifier against Albania on 12th of November, then the final qualifier is away against San Marino on the 15th. If it is the Albania game it will make it more interesting as I think England need at least 1 point from that game and the more or less victory already at San Marino to secure 1st and qualify, if not it's the play-offs for them.

The stadium ban is for our next UEFA home game. The 2 WC qualifiers in November are FIFA fixtures, so it doesn't apply to those. This means it will most likely be a Nations League fixture next June. Although, we do have 2 friendlies in the last week of March 2022, if it can apply to one of these, I don't know. Thankfully, the overriding memories of the tournament, are great victories over Germany & getting beyond a semi-final by beating Denmark. If anybody's main memory of this tournament is the scenes outside Wembley, then you need to find a different sporting interest imo. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

The stadium ban is for our next UEFA home game. The 2 WC qualifiers in November are FIFA fixtures, so it doesn't apply to those. This means it will most likely be a Nations League fixture next June. Although, we do have 2 friendlies in the last week of March 2022, if it can apply to one of these, I don't know. Thankfully, the overriding memories of the tournament, are great victories over Germany & getting beyond a semi-final by beating Denmark. If anybody's main memory of this tournament is the scenes outside Wembley, then you need to find a different sporting interest imo. 

Thanks for the information on the ban. I haven't watched Sky Sports News in the last few days or so, so haven't been keeping up. After searching it up, it is for the nations league: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58418701 

Edited by Incognito Owl
  • Thanks 1

"The trouble with "lessons from history" is that we usually read them best after falling flat on our chins."   

"Girls are simply wonderful. Just to stand on a corner and watch them go past is delightful. They don't walk. At least not what we do when we walk. I don't know how to describe it, but it's much more complex and utterly delightful. They don't move just their feet; everything moves and in different directions . . . and all of it graceful."  Starship Troopers, Amen!        

3 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

It's the cúnts who caused all the trouble at the final who need to find a different sporting interest.

Or better still, just fúck off completely from society.

• Like 1