Hungary fans last night

ANDY

Hooligans are all cunts. England fans, Hungary fans, Wednesday fans it doesn't matter. If you go to the game to get into a fight you are a dirty scumbag who doesn't like football.

Some people on here still sign off their posts with EBRA. That was the 70's you old twats. Grow up.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, scram said:

I don't know the full level of the police response but if that was the sum total then it was pretty pathetic tbh

I understand a few coppers cannot take on an entire section of fans and they probably had to retreat - but to let that be the end of the matter is ridiculous and were that the case then another real dagger into the rotting corpse of the already utterly discredited Met 

I'm hoping a real operation did occur behind the scenes and the racists and thugs dealt with

To quote the BBC 

The Metropolitan Police said "minor disorder" broke out as they arrested a fan for "a racially aggravated public order offence" in relation to comments directed towards a steward.

…. I find it a bit strange calling it a minor disorder, almost like they are trying to pretend it was smaller scale stuff than it appears (on the video) 

12 hours ago, scram said:

This is ridiculous

Totally lost control and ran away

Looks like they thought they could wield the batons and the Hungarian fans would just back off. Breathtaking naivety. 

Why were thos Hungarian fans there anyway? How did they get tickets? banned from their home games but not away? 

We definitely deserve a long ban of some sort for the Euro final , and this episode is hardly going to help defend that. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bannofan said:

Looks like they thought they could wield the batons and the Hungarian fans would just back off. Breathtaking naivety. 

Why were thos Hungarian fans there anyway? How did they get tickets? banned from their home games but not away? 

We definitely deserve a long ban of some sort for the Euro final , and this episode is hardly going to help defend that. 

I expect the Hungary fans that were they last night were Hungarians who live in the UK.

12 minutes ago, Bannofan said:

We've got off lightly there .

Guess there's no real precedent for the chaos of that day though. 

There was a second match ban, but that is suspended for 2 years.

What is England's next home match? Assuming that will be the one for the 'fan ban'.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SiJ said:

Bloody embarrassing though.

That final was a disaster both on and off the pitch.

Makes you shudder thinking back doesn't it?

The embarrassing and shameful scenes in London during the day, and then the chaos of Wembley. 

7 minutes ago, Bannofan said:

Makes you shudder thinking back doesn't it?

The embarrassing and shameful scenes in London during the day, and then the chaos of Wembley. 

It was a train wreck tbh. 

People getting a bit drunk and what not is fine, but it just went so far beyond that. 

Was an absolute disaster. For me, it pretty much ruined the whole tournament. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Dronfield Blue said:

There was a second match ban, but that is suspended for 2 years.

What is England's next home match? Assuming that will be the one for the 'fan ban'.

The next home match is a WC qualifier against Albania on 12th of November, then the final qualifier is away against San Marino on the 15th. If it is the Albania game it will make it more interesting as I think England need at least 1 point from that game and the more or less victory already at San Marino to secure 1st and qualify, if not it's the play-offs for them.