Charity Fund Raiser in support of Macmillan Palliative Care

How awful, so sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you and Emma's family and friends.

Macmillan is an amazing organisation, the care they gave to my mum before she died was exceptional, consequently it's a charity I donate to every year usually around Christmas time, but will do it now via your link.

RIP Emma.....so young, so sad.

• Like 1

My heart goes out to you and yours fella.

Macmillan offer the most wonderful, selfless and thankless service giving great comfort in loved ones final days, they are absolute saints for their support druing and after. 

RIP - she would be very proud of you being so brave and honoring her memory. xx

• Like 1

Dearest Emma, you poor love. We all will get taken one day but for you and cooldude to be robbed of a life of mutual love is the most cruel and savage of blows to both your families; They will surely cry you both a river but it won't be enough. Deepest sympathy and condolences to both your families, friends and fellow Owls fans. More especially to the bravest of Palliative care staff who work through the pain 24/7 365 days a year. Their hearts must surely be so heavy with the sadness they have to bare. Love to all at the  Macmillan Palletitive Care Unit at Northern General Hospital, Sheffield, You are all in our hearts.

Donation to follow. 

• Thanks 1