Pink shirt

1 hour ago, Mollymae's Dad said:

Best Wednesday shirt by far, also worn on my favourite game, Blackburn away (Cup Semi)

Lucky to have one of these, bought it off eBay a few years back

Only comes out when on holiday (Mainly due to pre holiday diet :-))

Wednesday shirt.jpg

I've still got mine back at my folks house I think.

The Netto bag as it was affectionately called at school 🤣

7 hours ago, Mollymae's Dad said:

Best Wednesday shirt by far, also worn on my favourite game, Blackburn away (Cup Semi)

Lucky to have one of these, bought it off eBay a few years back

Only comes out when on holiday (Mainly due to pre holiday diet :-))

Wednesday shirt.jpg

Nowhere near as good as the one that preceded it.

• Like 2

On 12/10/2021 at 22:10, room0035 said:

Well if they really wanted to see sales boom they should have something like this, and yes with the correct badge not that current effort.

image.png.6d514e308bdef0bb3e60d88d902711a8.png

Who puts yellow and purple together, the only good things about this kit was the odd good player what wore it

• Like 1

On 12/10/2021 at 02:44, Ellis Rimmer said:

We haven’t had a decent yellow away shirt in nearly 30 years, let’s move on, the future is Pink 

Tha what?

This shirt was excellent.

766EEB65-CE3D-444B-8E4E-10DC80E43E60.jpeg.2ea468988f9caffddd572a9932269973.jpeg

• Like 1

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

I just cannot stand that when I am in the bath on Sunday evening watching the highlights on my Ipad mini it looks like we are wearing red and white to me.

But if the youngster like it then all well and good.

And I certainly cannot have any of this faux masculinity anti pink testicles. Real men wear pink. 

• Haha 1

The away shirts are now as much about fashion as football. They aren't supposed to be worn just on matchdays, they're more everyday streetwear now, aimed at thr younger generation. 

PSG started it, they are now a brand in their own right, partnered with Nike, like Jordan. Look at the abomination Man City third kits etc.

I like the new shirt, wouldn't wear it as I'd look like Porky Pig in it, I look like a walrus in last year's. But we have the home shirts and a drawer full of old shirts to wear. They have my money.

As I said, this was my daughter's first football shirt. She's who they're aiming for. If it helps to bring in a new demographic and revenue streams to the club then it's all good.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, matt68owls said:

still believe we should playing in blue and white away from home unless the colours clash.

This everytime.  One of the few things Wednesday has is the heritage and history of the club. When we can we should play in Royal Blue and White sripes.

• Like 1