Pink shirt

I really don't like the pink away kit. It doesn't matter what I think as I'm not the target market as I've never bought a replica shirt.

I don't like watching us play in it either, from a distance it resembles red and white stripes.

I very rarely like our alternative kits. Just blue and white stripes for me.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Beautiful dog mate, what’s he called?

The dog is a bit of a metaphor for Wednesday’s players at the moment... they just wanna run around and be free but find themselves told to calm down and stay on the leash 

The pink shirt is so much more wearable without being an obvious football shirt. 

No matter what style we do, vertical stripes look out of place anywhere except on a football pitch.

The current away is nice for the gym, general lazy around the house days etc. 
First one I’ve bought in yonks as I actually get a bit of use out of it.

That said the back of the home design ruins the shirt on its own. 

• Like 3

everything is about personal taste , same with the away shirt , people in there 50s 60s 70s probably wont be seen dead in it me included. but a lot of the younger ones love it . pink when i was younger was a girls colour or am i allowed to say who else .no i wont bother . 

3 minutes ago, morganowl said:

everything is about personal taste , same with the away shirt , people in there 50s 60s 70s probably wont be seen dead in it me included. but a lot of the younger ones love it . pink when i was younger was a girls colour or am i allowed to say who else .no i wont bother . 

My Dad loves it, in fact he’d buy it if only he could redeem his credit in the club shop. 

8 hours ago, Jack the Hat said:

Now i've had time to get used to the new kits, I think the home kit is the worst we have had in years, made worse by the back. Truly awful kit. Away kit OK, but who do you have to kill to get a yellow one again - a proper yellow not a bruised banana. Dont mind the pink at all but would love another yellow away shirt.

Agreed. Prefer last seasons shirt, even though it was an Elv8 one. The seasons looks cheap and tacky.

One of my daughters, who wasn't that interested in football, now classes herself as a Wednesday fan because of this shirt. Showed her the promo pictures and apparently it looks like a character from an anime she watches, now it's her Saturday and occasionally football watching shirt.

See below for character, from Demon Slayer if anyone's interested.

There are plenty of shirts for an old bloke like me, maybe this is the future.

20210922_142335.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tewkesbury said:

One of my daughters, who wasn't that interested in football, now classes herself as a Wednesday fan because of this shirt. Showed her the promo pictures and apparently it looks like a character from an anime she watches, now it's her Saturday and occasionally football watching shirt.

See below for character, from Demon Slayer if anyone's interested.

There are plenty of shirts for an old bloke like me, maybe this is the future.

20210922_142335.jpg

Demon slayer is an Owl, that’s clearly our away shirt

5 minutes ago, Mollymae's Dad said:

Best Wednesday shirt by far, also worn on my favourite game, Blackburn away (Cup Semi)

Lucky to have one of these, bought it off eBay a few years back

Only comes out when on holiday (Mainly due to pre holiday diet :-))

Wednesday shirt.jpg

£150 quid on eBay!!!!!!!!  Anyone want to make a sensible bid for mine??

On 12/10/2021 at 17:01, Ellis Rimmer said:

Must be the most popular away shirt ever? 

when I was scanning the ground you could see so much pink amongst blue and white

I was thinking shirt sales had increased because of the credit that people had but then I found that the credit is just against further tickets, which makes it even more impressive as we are on the back of a relegation and covid and loads are still buying it.

It’s bloody horrible!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1