Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Great news. U-18's have been constant source of positivity this season, long may it continue. 

 

I preyicted slow start to the season considering our key players are in their first year with the academy and that most of our 2'nd year players didn't got to play lot last season. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, CalmJimmers said:

Just signed his first pro contract with us.

 

Must be impressed with him, pro contract at 16.

 

Well done Jack!

 

If I'm not mistaken We signed Davidson and Cadamarteri on pro contracts as well. Positive news indeed 👏

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, malek said:

 

If I'm not mistaken We signed Davidson and Cadamarteri on pro contracts as well. Positive news indeed 👏

Earliest you can sign officially is your 17th birthday hence Hall signing this week.  Cadamarteri not 17 until after end of the season but he may have agreed a deal in principal to start when he turns 17,

Not many first year scholars have signed pro over the years. Jack Hall follows the likes of Liam Waldock, Jordan Lonchar, Jack Lee, Connor Kirby, Jack Stobbs, Franck Betra.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Etchesketch said:

Earliest you can sign officially is your 17th birthday hence Hall signing this week.  Cadamarteri not 17 until after end of the season but he may have agreed a deal in principal to start when he turns 17,

Not many first year scholars have signed pro over the years. Jack Hall follows the likes of Liam Waldock, Jordan Lonchar, Jack Lee, Connor Kirby, Jack Stobbs, Franck Betra.


Not being negative but I hope he doesn’t ‘follow them’ anywhere because they’ve never done anything for us. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 14/10/2021 at 19:24, CalmJimmers said:

Just signed his first pro contract with us.

 

Must be impressed with him, pro contract at 16.

 

Well done Jack!

 

Dirty Leeds and Man City were supposedly keeping an eye on him, so pleased we've got him signed up for now.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...