Season Ticket Refund

It really is a disgrace that all the fans who requested refunds still haven’t been given one.

There are literally no excuses no as to why this situation has been allowed to drift on for so long.

Very poor from the club.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I advised him/her to phone the ticket office, from personnel experience I know how quickly the ticket office will sort out his issues.  

By your comment... It's not really funny now for people. But each to their own as to what constitutes good service. 

The club has acted disgracefully and many, are still waiting it seems, even though the club have been contacted. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Manwë said:

Every day/week/month delay, the money you paid in and are waiting for back gets eaten away by inflation.

£400 in 2019 could not buy £400 worth of stuff in 2022.

"Get down to club shop. We have NOT raised our prices. The 2019 kit is selling at the same price now as it was then!" 

:Chansiri:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, quinnssweetshop said:

By your comment... It's not really funny now for people. But each to their own as to what constitutes good service. 

The club has acted disgracefully and many, are still waiting it seems, even though the club have been contacted. 

I phoned them and they couldn't be more helpful and I know how you delight in kicking the club and this is your perfect opportunity to feel all smug, superior and heroic. 

It's been a difficult time for all clubs having to sign new players etc and pay the fans back and I full well know that they won't get any sympathy (or me) as the perception is the game is awash with money and they can snap their fingers and produce a fist full of money.  Life and business isn't as straightforward as we would like unfortunately.

Anyway I will leave you to your holier than thou attitude, have a nice day.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I know how you delight in kicking the club and this is your perfect opportunity to feel all smug, superior and heroic. 

You see. I hadn't started the conversation with this sort of rhetoric, nor do i delight in kicking the club, nor feeling smug,superior, nor heroic.

I'd merely asked whether people had received their refunds. You gave info, i thanked you nicely for that. Others then joined the discussion, to inform us of their own experiences. Those have been bad.

I care about the fans, as well as the club. After all, they are one of the same.

You, sunshine, have taken it to an all new level with your uncalled for attack.  Zero need. None.

Edited by quinnssweetshop
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, quinnssweetshop said:

You see. I hadn't started the conversation with this sort of rhetoric, nor do i delight in kicking the club, nor feeling smug,superior, nor heroic.

I'd merely asked whether people had received their refunds. You gave info, i thanked you nicely for that. Others then joined the discussion, to inform us of their own experiences. Those have been bad.

I care about the fans, as well as the club. After all, they are one of the same.

You, sunshine, have taken it to an all new level with your uncalled for attack.  Zero need. None.

Take no notice mate 

He's the site troll...

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

2 of my mates still yet  to get a refund 

Ones on hold now after getting no reply to his 7th email yesterday discussing the situation on a refund 

Embarrassing from the owner

Edited by Luke
  • Like 1

Guest Musttryharder
On 01/06/2022 at 09:37, Inspector Lestrade said:

I phoned them and they couldn't be more helpful and I know how you delight in kicking the club and this is your perfect opportunity to feel all smug, superior and heroic. 

It's been a difficult time for all clubs having to sign new players etc and pay the fans back and I full well know that they won't get any sympathy (or me) as the perception is the game is awash with money and they can snap their fingers and produce a fist full of money.  Life and business isn't as straightforward as we would like unfortunately.

I suppose its down to how you prioritise matters. The club will always find ways in financing high salary earners before reimbursing those who are OWED money from season tickets. Its an entertainment business and if there wasnt supporters there wouldnt be high earners irrespective of what DC says. Of course he is dependant on revenue. Pity he doesnt show the same committment towards supporters sorry customers.