Season Ticket Refund

7 hours ago, Ecclesfieldz owl said:

Not received mine.  Applies 5th July 2020 and not a thing. Disgrace 

The only way that could be worse is if you've been "on hold" all that time.......😂

I'd go down the small claims route, its not too late.

I genuinely thought everyone had been refunded

I actually believed the Chansiri fans who insisted this was the case

I specifically asked about it and the fans of the chairman said they were all sorted and that people should stop worrying/moaning about it

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I specifically asked about it and the fans of the chairman said they were all sorted and that people should stop worrying/moaning about it

You never asked me tho …. 

Every day/week/month delay, the money you paid in and are waiting for back gets eaten away by inflation.

£400 in 2019 could not buy £400 worth of stuff in 2022.

• Like 1

Can I ask, these are refunds from which season? The very first one where we missed 4 games or so? 
Or the 2020/2021 season? 
I bought a 10 y season ticket in March 2020, as I already had 2 years remaining, they overlapped so that I could keep my seat. This effectively meant I paid twice that season for the same seat! 
I was told to do it this way to and I’d get a full refund! 
Not had one penny back from that season yet! 
I should be owed a complete refund? Over £1000? 

26 minutes ago, mancowl08 said:

Can I ask, these are refunds from which season? The very first one where we missed 4 games or so? 
Or the 2020/2021 season? 
I bought a 10 y season ticket in March 2020, as I already had 2 years remaining, they overlapped so that I could keep my seat. This effectively meant I paid twice that season for the same seat! 
I was told to do it this way to and I’d get a full refund! 
Not had one penny back from that season yet! 
I should be owed a complete refund? Over £1000? 

Phone the club and they will sort it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Yes but they had a nice day out at Wembley a few years back so the idiot can do no wrong on their eyes.:Chansiri:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I think it's one of the most disgraceful episodes through the past few years. 

Everyone believed the club. It's new software, it's covid, etc etc. And were prepared way above and beyond to give them a chance. 

But I'm stunned that the club,  now in a position to have zero excuses not to refund fans, still haven't done it to many. 

It's a scandal and only shows the utter contempt which chansiri holds for the fans. 

chansiri out

paxo out

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/10/2021 at 11:22, mdogg20 said:

So I have just received a refund for my 2020/21 Season Ticket after taking the club to the Small Claims Court.

I wasn't happy or proud having to do that but the club, or rather its current owner forced me to do this.

I don't accept being told by the club to take my credit as a League One Season Ticket or as merchandise (however have nothing against those that did take the option).

It was done on principle as I don't accept the club not adhering to consumer law even though they threw out new lucrative contracts left right and centre to players and decided to try to shaft fans out of money to fund it. 

The buck stops with the Chairman for mismanagement that ultimately cost the 6 points which relegated the club last season (even though the team were poor we would have stayed up on points without the deduction).

I wasn't planning to go to League One games as I knew it wouldn't be a case of walking the league and I had lost the desire to watch a poor product (the Chairman chose the Managers and to chop them frequently).

Should the club go straight back up (which I hope they do) I don't see myself going straight back to games as we would be no more competitive in the Championship than we were before - thus going round in circles and wasting time/money with the Chairman's vision. 

I will be back one day - fans last longer than owners.

We can’t wait for your return