Next 4 League Games

11 hours ago, SiJ said:

Same.

We still have this issue of not picking up points when we go a goal down.

And its a heck of a problem we have

This is a defining moment of the season for DM.

We got out of jail on Saturday bagging 3 points.

We now have this run of 4 games that we must win ... DM will not have a better chance to rack up a 5 timer.

We could be on 30 points by the end of October averaging 2pts per game.

Go for the throat or go to the dole queue.

No excuses.

• Haha 1

On 10/10/2021 at 00:09, CalmJimmers said:

Are versus 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th place in the league respectively. Wimbledon away, Cambridge away, Lincoln at home and Cheltenham away.

That is mad that they line up in a row. A real chance to put some serious points on the board and start to really hammer out an identity.

Well the best we can do now is 8 points. Anything less than 2 wins in the next 2 games and I think it will be time for Moore to collect his P45, if it isn't already.

• Like 2

On 19/10/2021 at 23:06, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Well the best we can do now is 8 points. Anything less than 2 wins in the next 2 games and I think it will be time for Moore to collect his P45, if it isn't already.

Thought I'd reassess this thread.

As I said the other day it hasn't been good enough so far in this group of 4 games against poor teams and anything less than 6 points from Lincoln and Cheltenham after 2 draws and it's time up for DM. Well I stand by that and we now need a change at the helm.

Even a win at Cheltenham won't paper over the cracks. 6 points from these 4 games would  be woeful, 4 or 3 points will be a shambles.

• Like 3

Are versus 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th place in the league respectively. Wimbledon away, Cambridge away, Lincoln at home and Cheltenham away.

That is mad that they line up in a row. A real chance to put some serious points on the board and start to really hammer out an identity.

🤣😆😄😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and a dribble of wee chaser. Imagined I would be able to respond in the fashion when I first read this thread

Chance? yes totally agree.....but is DM capable of taking it?...I said similar three games since....we got 3 points from ours,Rotherham by comparison 7 points  

55 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

So many points lost so far this season. Criminal!

Not just DM clutching at straws many of our fan base gave me pelters when i first raised concerns last season......

Why WHY in a season where many would leave and every point count initate a new,unfamiliar playing it out from the back? passing in your own area,across the front of your own goal?

People said well it looks certain we will go down,and he is well respected and knows the Division,next Year will be different,new players,more time to get things right,a pre season......

And is it? better?....or is it worse because we are failing still but this time against poor to average Third Division teams...