Bolton Gaffer

Gobsh*te.

Said this in another thread but I recall Wildsmith making one smart save, and that was about all that either keeper had to do. 

I thought Bolton were mediocre and we were slightly worse.

You’d think they’d turned up with PSG’s front line the way this prat is warbling on.

• Like 1

Just now, TodwickOwl said:

Another team that overpass 

No plan B at all from them - as bad as us 

Yeah definite overkill when they got anywhere near our box. Even the slip from Gibson in the first 5 minutes, why Kachunga passed and didn’t shoot was stupid. That happened a lot today for them. They wasted 2-3 really good free kicks too. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Absolute embarrassing assessment of the game, that first minute is absolute poo . We were average, but in no shape or form we’re they completely dominant for 90 minutes - couldn’t break us down after the goal and we absorbed the lot.

Unlucky son. 

Chance after chance?

They were more cohesive than us but their best chances came from our mistakes and they didn't have loads. 

5 minutes ago, Morepork said:

I thought we were poor, they weren't any better to be honest.

I also disagree with DM's assessment that they are the best team we've seen this season.

Oxford were better than them first half last weekend. 

If I was a fan of them I would be screaming at him 

last 10 minutes losing one nil and they are doing what we do faffing about with it from right back centre back to left pack and repeat 

even in tip tap possession football which I hate there’s a time to throw the kitchen sink at it 

as far as defending a lead in the final 10 minutes I don’t think they could have made it easier for us 

Non of the teams looked good today especially playing about at the back they fid however look more likely to score their attacking play was much better than ours had more urgency about it but they didn’t use it enough 

I think if they would have pressed more and been more aggressive they’d have beat us by a couple of goals 

still…… ha ha ha unlucky Bolton 

2 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

So Iorfa should have been off the pitch ? What was that about, ******* !

He did get lucky at one point. His yellow was soft but hauled Lee down on the edge of our box which would’ve been a yellow in most games but the ref bottled giving him the red.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Morepork said:

I thought we were poor, they weren't any better to be honest.

I also disagree with DM's assessment that they are the best team we've seen this season.

Me too. I thought that Oxford looked the best so far, Who do you think?