Steve Bruce

Just now, Kelfin Platz said:

No, is a self serving righteous tvvat who plays with peoples emotions and tells them what they want to hear whilst dipping into their wallets. We really should have taken heed from him wanting to watch the fxxxxxx cricket instead of taking up his post. That told us all we needed to hear.

Why do we lower ourselves to even discuss this excuse of a human being, it'd be like taking your missus back after she's been hoiking herself around the neighbourhood, so let's do ourselves a favour and dispatch Bruces relationship with Sheffield Wednesday into the ether.

I'm convinced the cricket was an excuse to get DC to look elsewhere and for him to turn us down without burning bridges incase we came calling again, but DC called his bluff and was all yeah alright come after the cricket

On 09/10/2021 at 20:02, jwhancock said:

Would we have him back as he is about to be sacked. With £8million in his back pocket he could afford to finish what he started. He would be miles better than all the crap that replaced him. I know he betrayed us but so did Atkinson and we welcomed him back.

I’d have him back but got to give DM a proper run at it

His comments to the press this week told you everything you need to know about him.

Absolutely shocking, saying they should be getting a slap from their bosses for getting it wrong about him getting sacked. Newcastle are 2nd bottom and he's gloating about keeping his job an extra fee weeks.

Cannot wait for him to be sacked and see his glum face moping about.