Pitch invasion

2 minutes ago, clud17 said:

The game stopped and when i looked about to see what happened there was a random bloke in a grey tracksuit just stood in the Kop goal. The Bolton keeper was well out of his box so it went a bit un noticed for a while.

Lol. OK thanks.

Lifetime ban for being a bit daft. Hardly seems worth it.

Then again.......

Edited by theowlsman
  • Haha 1

I was on the Kop and was watching the game and wondering why people were booing, then I noticed what appeared to be a somewhat p1ssed up overweight gentleman just standing aimlessly in their goal. When he realised he was about to be apprehended, he went for a wander and kicked his foot out before being carted off. I mean couldn’t the stewards have at least rugby tackled him, or he at least attempted to run away. It was absolutely pointless and he deserves whatever punishment he gets.

1 hour ago, clud17 said:

Glad to see our stewards are on point and taking notice, not much resistance from the lad but he was hardly going to out sprint anyone 🤣

Uncle Fester looked like he'd had a few too many.

To be fair standing in the Bolton goal for the last 15 minutes was probably the best place not to get noticed as we had given up attacking.

7 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

I was on the Kop and was watching the game and wondering why people were booing, then I noticed what appeared to be a somewhat p1ssed up overweight gentleman just standing aimlessly in their goal. When he realised he was about to be apprehended, he went for a wander and kicked his foot out before being carted off. I mean couldn’t the stewards have at least rugby tackled him, or he at least attempted to run away. It was absolutely pointless and he deserves whatever punishment he gets.

Shudda tasered him. That wudda been funny.

• Haha 5